The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Suggestions - I'm listening!

I have noticed some threads with obvious promotional messages with no value to the forum being closed. I propose that those threads get deleted all together, as this way it actually pays for scammers/ spammers to open their own thread. So what if it gets closed, people can still find their message later.

Apart from that, make this thread sticky ;)

1 idea is to allow more posts within each page of each topic. In the warrior forum is kinda stupid because some times I hate to scroll down for ages while in this forum I have to skip page after page. You might want to look at that?

I vote this one up!
I have noticed some threads with obvious promotional messages with no value to the forum being closed. I propose that those threads get deleted all together, as this way it actually pays for scammers/ spammers to open their own thread. So what if it gets closed, people can still find their message later.

Apart from that, make this thread sticky ;)

I think it would be neet, but the site is way to small IMO. But 1 thing you could do is add that section at a small price now and increase it every few months (as the site gets bigger and the section has more value). That way you could get some small profit to put back into advertising/growing this forum.

What i thought of doing is adding a Uppertier forum for those with say 500 posts + it will be hidden from others all content will be hidden - but things like legal black hat and money making discussions may be there - then when were busy open it up for like $20 a month hmmm.

What i thought of doing is adding a Uppertier forum for those with say 500 posts + it will be hidden from others all content will be hidden - but things like legal black hat and money making discussions may be there - then when were busy open it up for like $20 a month hmmm.

20$ a month is too much i think :p Most of the users (like me) don't really make that much and we probably won't be able to buy it (depending on the value). But I guess you should lauch do that and when there is a lot of content decide on the price. But the uppertier is a good idea :)

Sounds like an awesome idea, & will be a great incentive for people to contribute more and help others here at Cpafix

Love everything about the new site. Just wondering if there will ever be more landing page template options. I for one would love to see a review style theme ;)

Love everything about the new site. Just wondering if there will ever be more landing page template options. I for one would love to see a review style theme ;)
If you have any template, or any screenshot, or a link, please pm to K and he would look into it.

We will add more as the site grows - i want to test all tools first - but any of these templates can be stripped and 100% modified! :)

Wow the site looks awesome. Haven't tried the tools.yet but looks impressive. I think one tool is missing - Offer preview tool. Paste url, select proxy country and hit preview. Whatever, this is now better(did not mean bigger) than the $7 report forum.

It'd be cool to have a plugin where we can put in our blog feed URL and it'll grab our latest post and display it in our signature :)

All great ideas, let the dust settle this was a major revamp - will look into these in the near future!

MI
Back