The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Suggest me to get top 10 in google..

dealsforums

affiliate
Hi Every one,

I am number 7 in Yahoo, but not in the top 1,000 in Google.

why happens like this?

Can anyone please suggest me how to proceed..

Make quality backlinks.
means theme based directory submission, good and informative article post, do press release. try to find out your competitor back links.

All the Best.

It happens because SEs has their own rules in ranking a
certain site. Let us say Google is looking forward for fresh
contents and updates in your site. While Yahoo likes good web
design and lots of relevant backlinks to your site. The site
I'm working right now has the same problem.. I have found out
the problem and the site itself has a problem..

All I can say was check for the SEs policies and afterwards
do the promotion for your site. :friends:

Hi,
Before making Quality backlinks it is very important to have good content of your web site and also, the selection of keywords should be very good and should have less search volume.

Also, must be target in a correct manner, and the Off page optimization should be done in a perfect manner, which will definitely leads your site to rank in a good position of SERPS.

Thanks!!

Here are some of the factors you need to consider in order to get into your desired rankings (with regards to SEO):

Quality content - content is king right?
On-Page Optimization - title tags, meta tags, h1.h2 tags, keywords, description, and alt attributes.
Off-Page Optimization - classified ads, article and directory submissions, forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, online groups and press release.

Right, every SE has its own algorithm. For on-page issue, title is top. While for off-page, backlinks is king. Of course, all these base on the right keywords. :)

Hi Every one,

I am number 7 in Yahoo, but not in the top 1,000 in Google.

why happens like this?
Hi,

Can anyone please suggest me how to proceed..
First of all you have to build a good website in terms of content. Make sure that you use relevant key phrases for your field. Try to use AdWords to research the phrases that have high research rates for your industry and be ready to adapt your website to the search trends. If you want to get links on relevant websites, note that the most voluble ones are those accompanied by a quality text (e.g. insert your link in an article, Google reads not only the actual link, but also the text and appreciates a good relevant piece).

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
You can try link building from relative websites as well as Social Media Optimization for better ranking in Google.
Thanks

To rank well in Google you need good unique content and an optimised website. Once this is in place, you then need to get plenty of inbound links coming in that contain your search key phrases...then keep adding to your content as the links are coming in.

When link building, watch out for rel="nofollow" in the link code as this will make the link more or less worthless from an seo point of view....it can still help with keywords & bring traffic to your site, but it won't improve page rank.

Get some good backlink pointing to the site! Normally I find once I have completed onsite optimisation (Meta content, Page Titles, Page content) I get great yahoo rankings, but nowhere in google this is because there are no backlink pointing to the site, once you get few you'll be fine.

Both On page and Off page SEO are must to get first page appearance on Google, Use the targeted keyword in title , description and in content. Then for Off page i prefer to start from article, Then relevant forums signatures, Profile links, and at end very high quality blogs link.

Just get enough links with your keyword as anchor. This is in my opinion the only thing important for google, as yahoo also looks more at the website. So with a keyword domain your yahoo ranking is usually really good.

Do on page & off page work perfect,

1. Added metatag for all pages
2. Write a quality content
3. Optimize the keywords inside the content
4. Create a site map

Off page work:

First of all increase quality backlink of your site, from the following steps should follow, you can increase your site back link..

1. Do follow forum posting
2. Do follow bookmarking
3. Do follow blog posting
4. Classifieds posting
5. Directory submission
6. Blog creation

------------------------------

Research your keywords!

I only discovered somthing the other day that I had completely missed in my own keyword research, an apostrophe!

Men's sex toys
and
Mens sex toys
are completely different in Google's eyes, and one gains more searches than the other too. And all it is is a tiny apostrophe.

That little apostrophe can make all the difference. Research, research, research.

And keep researching! :yes:

Top ranking on Google required both on page and of page SEO. Use your best keywords in title and H1 tags. In off page SEO , articles, forums , profile links are important ,also a list of press releases sites available which allows anchor text in them use them.

Research your keywords!

I only discovered somthing the other day that I had completely missed in my own keyword research, an apostrophe!

Men's sex toys
and
Mens sex toys
are completely different in Google's eyes, and one gains more searches than the other too. And all it is is a tiny apostrophe.

That little apostrophe can make all the difference. Research, research, research.

And keep researching! :yes:

The example that you have posted here for the two keywords is really worth to understand and no doubt it affects the rankings accordingly depending upon the competition of the keywords.

You need to make Quality backlinks for that. As there is less keyword competition in yahoo as google.
therefore you may get rank in yahoo but not in google

<mod> links removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is caused due to more than one factors,make quality back links is a important one of them,additionally,as mentioned above, the rules of the two search engines are different from each other.

MI
Back