The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Stuttering Issue

legitnick42

affiliate
Hello, whenever I talk I have a stuttering issue which makes it very hard to listen to me. I've been accepted by a few networks but when AMs call me it's a challenge and the end up denying me because they can't understand me. I love the offers and I just simply can't get in due to it and it's really bugging me. Do any of you have any suggestions on how to get accepted without a phone call? More forms of verification of identity, a text cent to a cell,etc? I'm looking to join more a lot more networks to track and test offers so please if anybody has any ideas, let me know! Thank you in advance!

Yes i agree, explain to them via email or IM and they should be cool with it...what networks are you trying to get into?

I would send an email to the AM assigned to your account as soon as you complete the application and let them know that you are happy to answer the phone to verify your information, but would like to speak with them over IM to answer their questions. :)

Most of the Affiliate Managers are available on chat including Skype. These are freely available over the internet. After you apply to a network try to IM with the Affiliate Manager and if they don't respond send them a mail about the fact that you have applied and that you will be available on IM first with the reason why. AMs will take congnizance of your problem and will act accordingl.

banners
Back