Bernard Barrett

affiliate
stuck in the dns settings don't know how to set up
Max bounty
Lead bolt
Offer

What a headache can some please help

I purchased the domaine name at go daddy
Went to my Hosting service and created an account in my cpanel for hosting changed ns1 & ns2

Entered the custom name in voluum track.abcdevoluumtrk2.com but I keep getting an error message from in volume that says domain setting error

stuck in the dns settings don't know how to set up
Max bounty
Lead bolt
Offer

What a headache can some please help

I purchased the domaine name at go daddy
Went to my Hosting service and created an account in my cpanel for hosting changed ns1 & ns2

Entered the custom name in voluum track.abcdevoluumtrk2.com but I keep getting an error message from in volume that says domain setting error

Hi Bernard,

Just checking in to see how you're getting on with the configuration of your custom domain + network set-up.
In case of any persistent obstacles, shoot me a PM and we can set a time to troubleshoot via Skype.

Regards,
Adrian / Voluum

Hi Nick,

Sure thing!
You can pick a time that suits you for a call from my schedule here.

Kind regards,
Adrian

Hi Adrian!

How can I add 2 posbacks to 1 traffic source in volume? And to pass the client 2 postbacks for 1 offer but different actions.
My traffic source needs to track lead and action (deposit) so that is what I need from the client and Voluum system to be able to track..

Thanks!
Antary

Hi Adrian

it is mandatory to add domain in voluum ?

Thanks
Nick

Hey, Nick, sorry for a late response.
It isn't mandatory, you can use the legacy domains assigned to your account. However, it is advisable to use your own one to make sure that your data flow is 100% safe from anything happening to those domains. Just make sure you add it to Voluum and perform all of the verifications.

Hi Adrian!

How can I add 2 posbacks to 1 traffic source in volume? And to pass the client 2 postbacks for 1 offer but different actions.
My traffic source needs to track lead and action (deposit) so that is what I need from the client and Voluum system to be able to track..

Thanks!
Antary

Hey, Antary!
Your client needs to establish a postback to Voluum through the dynamic token "transaction ID", the parameter will correspond to the different type of action performed by the visitor. In this case, you can settle down several postbacks from Voluum to the traffic source, which will be sent in case of any of those actions performed.
You can read more about it here.

Hey, Nick, sorry for a late response.
It isn't mandatory, you can use the legacy domains assigned to your account. However, it is advisable to use your own one to make sure that your data flow is 100% safe from anything happening to those domains. Just make sure you add it to Voluum and perform all of the verifications.

Hey, Antary!
Your client needs to establish a postback to Voluum through the dynamic token "transaction ID", the parameter will correspond to the different type of action performed by the visitor. In this case, you can settle down several postbacks from Voluum to the traffic source, which will be sent in case of any of those actions performed.
You can read more about it here.

Hi!
Thank you for the explanation. It was very helpful.

banners
Back