The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

struggling with landing pages

sylon

affiliate
Hi guys, can any of you recommend me how to get ideas of good converting landing pages?? I am struggling to get ideas and inspired so I can develop my own!

Hi guys, can any of you recommend me how to get ideas of good converting landing pages?? I am struggling to get ideas and inspired so I can develop my own!

There are a multitude of ways to spy on competitors. There a tons of paid solutions and many are represented in our Resources section.

1. Adbeat is an enterprise tool that lets you see all of the ads that particular advertisers are using, split test their ad copy to help you with strategy, and find competitors you didn’t even know about. The introductory package starts at $99 per month, though that monitors only Google ads. There’s a 30-day free trial.

2. AdGooroo is a multifunctional tool that includes a Display Insight feature. The basic service lets you monitor ads for up to ten competitors, ranked by page views. Its Industry Insight allows you to figure out ad placements, too. Pricing is not stated.

3. AdGooroo also has an SEM Insight tool that incorporates keyword research, competitive intelligence, PPC and SEO tools, and traffic data. Pricing is not stated.

4. MixRank allows you to see the mix of ads that companies are using. You can see a snapshot of this data (without registering) that covers display ads, text ads, advertisers, and demographics, though you will have to create an account for the full report.

5. Moat provides a free ad search tool that allows you to key in your competitors’ brand names and see what ads they have shown recently. You can see the size and some of the places the ads have been seen recently, giving you a good guide for where to place your own advertising.

6. SocialAdNinja has a database of 400,000 social PPC ads. It’s a great tool for monitoring global Facebook advertising. It includes fine-grained search features so you can identify ads targeting your key demographic and find out which links they point to. There’s a single membership level at $147 per month.

7. WhatRunsWhere helps you monitor competitors to figure out their advertising strategy and where they are placing ads. As a bonus, it can help with advertising research and split testing, finding new sources of traffic, and ad buying.

Also try using some of the landing page builders out there like LandingPageMonkey or similar... the templates they have in there are because they have tested loads to see what work (I actually know the guys personally behind that one, but ssame goes for any respectable landing page builder)... so in theory you have converting pages right in the software...

I think you can start with instapage. There is some pre-made template as we as you can integrate with a popular autoresponder like GetResponse. You can also build and host your landing page in instapage. Building of landing page very easy. Just doing drag and drop. You can also host the landing page to your WordPress site. It has both paid and free version. I suggest you to start with the free version ( there are to CC require) and if you find great output then your can start paid one. Here is the link:
Landing Page Marketing Made Simple - Instapage

I know how to build landing pages with html, my problem is that I like to see other people angles so I get inspired because I am finding hard to convert from PPV traffic

My idea still stands for that as well - you can see what they have included as they will be converting designs - check out the sales page even, that way you don't have to actually buy the product but still get to see the templates they use. - LandingPage Monkey

banners
Back