The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Stranded

Stranded Freak

affiliate
Hi mates,

allow me to introduce myself. I'm a German citizen who got stranded in a lovely and sunny ex-civil war area. I spend my youth traveling and working as a freelance journalist and eventually found a new home and a family in Cambodia. Thing is, journalism and traveling had been fun when I had been on my own, but since I'm a father, it has become more of a burden. I would prefer to spend more time with my children – nothing is as exciting as watching your kids grow up. Besides, it's not the kind of job that pays off tuition fees for an international school. Or that allows you to buy your own island.

What Westerners in Cambodia usually do is to open a bar or a guest house. However, that would mean that I had to deal with stoned weirdos like myself all day. No thank you. So here I am, a stranded freak looking for a new job in Internet marketing.

Previous experiences? Well, I can set up a VPS and repair a Wordpress theme, but when it comes to the marketing aspect – nada, zero, zilch, nix.

Great forums! K, thank you for putting the ebook and the forum together, great work.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Welcome man and nice post, good to see you here - lets see you take some action now!

banners
Back