The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Staying One Step Ahead of The Internet Marketing Game With Self Serve

M

mrmedia

NAMoffers & Big Idea Mastermind Class are hosting a FREE Webinar with SiteScout. Wednesday, June 5th @ 11am PST/2pm EST.

Have you tested SiteScout? Our results have been GREAT.

Below are some questions you can begin asking yourself in preparation for the Webinar.

What is SiteScout?

What Products does SiteScout offer?

What Unique Features does SiteScout offer?

What are the Benefits of these Unique SiteScout Features?

How Can Viewers begin Utilizing SiteScout today?

-How to do I; Set-up a campaign, set-up specific targeting, implement tracking, use reporting, and begin optimizing my campaigns.

I wonder if these guys have a Case Study we can review?

Its always beneficial to review the results of a previous campaign, and discover exactly how others have increased your ODDs of success with SiteScout.

Join the 100+ people who have already signed up!

Re: Staying One Step Ahead of The Internet Marketing Game With Self Se

Isn't Big Idea Mastermind Vic Strizheus' latest program?

I was a member of Global Success Club, he isn't likely going to want to see me there.

Re: Staying One Step Ahead of The Internet Marketing Game With Self Se

Isn't Big Idea Mastermind Vic Strizheus' latest program?

I was a member of Global Success Club, he isn't likely going to want to see me there.

Vick Strizheus is the man behind Big Idea Mastermind. Our team created a training program on top of what Vick is offering.

Any affiliates, or newbies looking to get started in IM, we have 150+ pages of content, spread over 10 different guides.

What was your experience with Global Success Club?

Big Idea Mastermind has over 4000+ members today, and growing rapidly by the way.

Why would Vick not want to see you?

Vick Strizheus is the man behind Big Idea Mastermind. Our team created a training program on top of what Vick is offering.

Any affiliates, or newbies looking to get started in IM, we have 150+ pages of content, spread over 10 different guides.

What was your experience with Global Success Club?

Big Idea Mastermind has over 4000+ members today, and growing rapidly by the way.

Why would Vick not want to see you?

I don't like to dis anybody too much, especially if things are being run differently with this program. Let's just say members received full refunds after eight months for a couple of reasons. One of them was failure to provide what was promised.

I was one who received a refund, so I probably won't take advantage of any of Vic's offers in future. Too bad though. What parts he did come through with were awesome. It had such enormous potential....

MI
Back