The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Starting With PPV - What I should know guys?

thomaso

affiliate
Hello everyone, I going to start with PPV, for start Lead Impact, later I will move on Traffic Vance if everything be good. So, I pretty much don't have any exp. with PPV. Please say me what I should know about PPD traffic, Lead Impact and anything else that you think it should help me. My budget is for start $2 000, I don't plan to invest all in start. btw I will make thread when I start with Lead Impact. So, tell me what you think I need? I think about programs, accounts, tools and ANYTHING else.

Thanks

For PPV, jump into the ppv section . There are guys like KJ Rocker who have been working with that kind of traffic pretty successfuly. Thats my 2cents, but be very ready to lose cash while collecting data/testing in ppv. Its part of the game

For PPV, jump into the ppv section . There are guys like KJ Rocker who have been working with that kind of traffic pretty successfuly. Thats my 2cents, but be very ready to lose cash while collecting data/testing in ppv. Its part of the game

Of course I'm ready to lose money while testing ;) I just hope I won't spent whole $2k on testing and don't find some good campaign..
EDIT: Come on guys! I need help here :)

First off i`d like to say study who you are targeting , study those people and find a angle using (on landing page ) which you can reach those people . Than find related targets and start testing , remember not every campaign is successful from day one so you will have to make it successful , Know your data , Know your numbers ,find out where you are making mistakes and it should be fine about budget at start i would advise you to go with simple offers like email submit etc but again don't jump too much try to stick with a few campaigns and build them (one campaign at a time ) budget should be 3Xoffer payout at start ...Usually people fail because they jump from one campaign to another , never do that if one fails fin out why it failed , and try to fix it otherwise you will loose all you budget on just testing all the campaigns .. when in testing phase you will make money too so that doesn't mean you will have to burn all of the money while testing .. but its must

Usually people fail because they jump from one campaign to another , never do that if one fails fin out why it failed , and try to fix it otherwise you will loose all you budget on just testing all the campaigns .

Very true, that's a big problem, I once had it. Thanks for the nice tip

When promoting offers using PPV traffic, spend time optimizing existing campaigns rather than building new campaigns everyday. It works great for me.

banners
Back