The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

starting with CPA offers or CPS?

I like them both. They both have merit. As far as getting started, well, as @Dave Hughes has stated, we need more information. Stuff like what level of experience do you have and in what areas of marketing do you have experience?

Mixing with CPA and CPS offers if you collect leads if not then CPS is right for you. Only one conversion will get all the profit.

What is recommended or would be personally suggested?
Since you're a newbie i would suggest CPA in order to 'get your feet wet' in AM then you can move onto different models. CPC, CPM etc have better conversions overal, however they're much riskier at the beginning if you don't know what you're doing and obviously they take more time. In other words you need to know what you're doing :)

Hi MonetizationDaily! I would definitely agree with Thomas Perry's suggestion. Utilizing CPA offers does give you an advantage in increasing your level in the marketing value chain. I recommend you read beginner articles about CPA offers as I also did this when I was starting a career in affiliate marketing and found a perfect partner in offerdaddy...;)

MI
Back