The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting SEO for a site that i have not created yet.

spook2992

So i have a good idea for a site that i have not created yet. I have 3 nice articles already written for the launch, but i want to try something new, and i dont think it has been done before.

I want to start the SEO before i have even registered the domain. The domain is free, and will buy it in about a weeks time. But i want to start building backlinks to that site with guest blogging (anchor text backlinks) today. I cant think of any reasons why this would not be a good idea, which is why i am posting it here, as im sure some of you could talk me out of it :)

I think that it will give me a nice jump as many of those links will be indexed in the first couple of days, but will google Nofollow them if they lead to a site that has not been created? And when it is created, will it then correct itself, if you know what i mean?

Not so good. Firstly, if you post 404-links on good sites, your comments will probably not be accepted.

Secondly, you even risk to be set in the sandbox.
Google wants to prevent manipulation and therefore wants to see a natural link building and then a link acceleration,
but no "jump" or whatsoever.
This idea will cause more damage than if you wait patiently a few weeks for a natural building the site.

banners
Back