“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting Offers

clements

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affiliates Media
Revenue Hut
Hi Luck,

If an affiliate Network wants to start heir own offers, how would they go about doing so with all different categories? And what sites and/or ways are the best way to advertise an affiliate network to gain more active publishers. Free and paid Advertising are both fine.

Over the years we've built out of a few of our own properties at PeerFly so I do have a bit of experience with creating offers. You have a few options depending on the vertical you want to try to get into. I can't go into too much detail, but I'll use dating as an example. Unless you want to hire someone to program you a complete dating package (site, backend, payment processor, etc) and then promote it internally to build up a member base (who's going to sign up for a dating site with no members?) then you would probably want to look into getting a white label solution. White label has the lowest barrier of entry for a lot of niches.

As far as gaining publishers, I'm not going to give away all my secrets here, but being active in the industry like on this forum and others is definitely helpful :)

MI
Back