monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Starting Mobile Marketing

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by owenlee, Sep 14, 2016.

1. owenlee

owenlee Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys,

Finally pushing myself hard to start, the tools i have now:

Zeropark
    AdsBridge
    Peerfly / Maxbounty (Applied to others mobile network too)
    AdPlexity
    CDN

I have some questions and hope you guys can help me answer if possible ( Thanks in advance)

After downloading the landers, the only file that we need to change is usually the index.html right? What does the WOFF file does? Can we copy the whole index.html codes and put it into a new text file and folder so as to prevent a js backdoor?

Thanks. Looking forward to start my journey real soon

2. monetizer
  3. Zach AdsBridge

Zach AdsBridge Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hello!

I'm glad to see you're using AdsBridge! With any technical questions, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@adsbridge.com :)

I wish you good luck!

-Zach

4. owenlee

owenlee Affiliate affiliate

Thanks... may I ask if I could host my own landing page with adsbridge? And I have a folder together with the landing page... Is it advisable?

5. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Helo buddy> i am happy that you have finally decided to join this journey, you will for sure be able to learn a lot now that you are available on this forum. I am a software developer and willing to help you set up the landing pages that you have. Yes it is true that you have to make changes on the index page but there are some situations in which you have to change several other pags.

6. Zach AdsBridge

Zach AdsBridge Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hey! Yes, you are able to use your own landing page and add it to your campaign, but it must be self-hosted. If you would like us to host it, then you must create it in our Landing Page Creator, or use one of our pre-made templates. Hope this helps! :)
    -Zach
    PIC.png

7. Lord Patrick

Lord Patrick Affiliate affiliate

Just double check the code to make sure everything is clean.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI