The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Starting A Niche GPT Site!

NOP

affiliate
My twin brother and I have been entertaining the idea of starting a reward site in a niche market.
Now I'm wondering if anyone here could help answer some questions!

Questions like, if we offer low incentives like something worth as low as .02 cents to 100's of dollars.
will it work?
Also about payment, if we get paid net 30, we have to risk our money pruchasing the digital goods for our end users?

ect..Like to hear some facts and thoughts. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for the input. I find it hard to payout them their incentives at the end of the week when we get paid every two weeks or even at the end of the month. Its just to much money to risk!

we have no live public site yet. how long would people would want to wait for their incentive? I was thinking we force them to wait until we get paid..my bro thinks that's a bad idea people are going to want them much sooner. we don't want to tie 100s of dollars up paying people out and when the time comes lose money because we don't get paid for all of them.

Also, i think its a good idea and people will join and make us money, he thinks the idea might be a dead end...because there isn't many people doing it. which is niching down to specific games and items. most people focus on larger scale things.(offering tons of different things)

the whole idea is to offer low virtual good incentives in the gaming niche targeting specific games.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. I find it hard to payout them their incentives at the end of the week when we get paid every two weeks or even at the end of the month. Its just to much money to risk!

think small earn small....if your worrying about getting paid or risking 100's of dollars...your in the wrong business.

if you want to be the boss get used to taking risks.....you are actually getting paid for taking those risks...its why you will or at least should have a R.O.I

Welcome to the real world

well about how long would people accept as a waiting period for their incentive?
besides Ive read in a post that waiting untl you get paid to payout would scare scammers/fraud away!

My twin brother and I have been entertaining the idea of starting a reward site in a niche market.
Now I'm wondering if anyone here could help answer some questions!

Questions like, if we offer low incentives like something worth as low as .02 cents to 100's of dollars.
will it work?
Also about payment, if we get paid net 30, we have to risk our money pruchasing the digital goods for our end users?

ect..Like to hear some facts and thoughts. Thanks for your time.
Get into some network that pays on net15 basis and pay your users on net30 basis !!
By this way you will be secure enough :)

Get into some network that pays on net15 basis and pay your users on net30 basis !!
By this way you will be secure enough :)

It might be difficult to find a network that will pay Net15 for incent offers, especially when it's a new affiliate. Some used to pay Net15 but, because the traffic quality is so low, most now pay Net30-45 to affiliates running incent offers.

It might be difficult to find a network that will pay Net15 for incent offers, especially when it's a new affiliate. Some used to pay Net15 but, because the traffic quality is so low, most now pay Net30-45 to affiliates running incent offers.
Yes thats true :) as i am old affiliate and i performed 1000$+ for 3 consecutive months ! i think my network is pretty good with me :)

oh that's bad news...so we have to risk our money no matter what. anyone know how would i find out how many offers the average user who signs up does? or other info along those lines. thanks guys you've been helpful.

HI NOP,

To be successful in GPT you need capital the good sites members like pay out daily or quicker so you need to be able to support at least 60 days worth of member payments which can be a hard task when your growing.

The reason I say 60 days is most publisher pay net 30 so if someone does an offer on the 1st Jan you won't see that money till the 1st March

For offers you need to have a mix, people like the easy offers such as CPC's and repeatable offers such as Daily Surveys are always good. Also make sure you look into offer walls and how they can help we are easily doing over 10k leads a week on small tasks that pay less then $0.01.

If you have any other questions shout up and if you need any networks check out the thread below:

Gold - The All in One Incentive Network List | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Tom

HI NOP,

To be successful in GPT you need capital the good sites members like pay out daily or quicker so you need to be able to support at least 60 days worth of member payments which can be a hard task when your growing.

The reason I say 60 days is most publisher pay net 30 so if someone does an offer on the 1st Jan you won't see that money till the 1st March

For offers you need to have a mix, people like the easy offers such as CPC's and repeatable offers such as Daily Surveys are always good. Also make sure you look into offer walls and how they can help we are easily doing over 10k leads a week on small tasks that pay less then $0.01.

If you have any other questions shout up and if you need any networks check out the thread below:

Gold - The All in One Incentive Network List | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Tom

How much do you think that would be needed? Got any numbers you can throw @ me? Thanks.

It depends on what your goals are if you are going to throw $100's into advertising and grow your member base quickly you need a lot more then if your going to start out slowly.

Our first few months we were paying out around $25 - $50/day

So I would need $1500-$3000 just to get started. I was thinking if i drive enough traffic to a few networks then i could get paid weekly, which helps lower the start-up costs.

So I would need $1500-$3000 just to get started. I was thinking if i drive enough traffic to a few networks then i could get paid weekly, which helps lower the start-up costs.

Most networks won't pay weekly for non-incent leads/sales until they see traffic quality. Because quality is so poor with GPT sites, the chances of ever getting paid weekly are very slim.

PeerFly is awesome! They have a thing called:
My Cash Flow
We know how important it is to have a steady flow of revenue. Whether you need to continue your ad spend without interruption, or if there is a need for a faster payment due to other circumstances, we've got you covered! For as little as 5% interest, you can request your full balance to be paid to you under 1 business day! Note: The amount of interest depends on the amount you're requesting and how fast you need it. Interest can range from 5%-25%.

So this obviously helps me but this is just for one network! :/ Anyone know of another one similar?

PeerFly is awesome! They have a thing called:
My Cash Flow
We know how important it is to have a steady flow of revenue. Whether you need to continue your ad spend without interruption, or if there is a need for a faster payment due to other circumstances, we've got you covered! For as little as 5% interest, you can request your full balance to be paid to you under 1 business day! Note: The amount of interest depends on the amount you're requesting and how fast you need it. Interest can range from 5%-25%.

So this obviously helps me but this is just for one network! :/ Anyone know of another one similar?
Be sure to give them a review: PeerFly - Reviews | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 20.11.11.png

k, I will as soon as I make some $$ and cashout with them. which I'm having a very hard time starting..

banners
Back