Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting a FB campaign for Teespring promotions

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
Mr 50K.

I know you have experience with Facebook, which seems to be a really good method in promoting Teespring.com promotions (which people have been banking hard on).

I was wondering if you have had any positive experiences with Teespring, and if so... what tips and tricks could you share with the community that may help optimize this sort of campaign?

Thanks, :ninja: !

I have not personally promoted teespring so I can't give you any specific advice for that. However, I do know a lot of people that do and have had a lot of success with teespring.

I do know of one really good product that teaches it. My good friend Brittany Lynch has a product on making $2k in 3 days on Facebook and it covered teespring campaigns in detail.

I have not personally promoted teespring so I can't give you any specific advice for that. However, I do know a lot of people that do and have had a lot of success with teespring.

I do know of one really good product that teaches it. My good friend Brittany Lynch has a product on making $2k in 3 days on Facebook and it covered teespring campaigns in detail.

Are there any tips you can share with the community from your friends product, specifically focusing on Teespring?

banners
Back