propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Start Your Small Business Tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by Oregon Coast Guy, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Oregon Coast Guy

Oregon Coast Guy Affiliate affiliate

Tomorrow is the first day of the Buy 1 Site Build It, Get 1 FREE promotion, gang, and I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve! I'm totally pumped about all the buzz that this has been generating and anticipating quite a turnout. This only runs April 2 - 11, so there isn't a lot of time until it's gone for another year.

This is a great opportunity to call a do-over on your life and create a terrific small business for yourselves and your families. I wanted to share a video with you all that was created by fellow-SBI'er, Elad, who lives in Israel and had his site, coolest-kid-birthday-parties.com, generating $2000 a month within the first six months. He's a super nice guy and has a terrific work ethic. Now, this is not the norm, but it can happen. All it takes is your passion, the right niche for you and a "never-quit" attitude. The only time you will fail is if you quit. I can't guarantee you that you will make tons of cash right away, because that wouldn't be honest. The only people making "$1000 a day RIGHT NOW," are the people running the Get-Rich-Quick schemes themselves. This is a chance to own your own small business and the success or failure is totally in your hands.

Here is Elad's video.

One of the coolest things about being a SBI'er is the community. It's like a big family in the SBI forums. Between these forums and SBI's, I couldn't ask for a friendlier and more helpful bunch of people. Thanks for that.

I hope to hear from a bunch of you this next week. Here's the linky again: http://www.romantic-oregon-coast.com/sb-promo.html

2. Oregon Coast Guy

Oregon Coast Guy Affiliate affiliate

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed