The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Start new year with good news from BeMob!

Maxim Denisov

Service Manager
Service Manager
BeMob
The 2016 year is about to end in some days. So we want the AffiliateFix Members to be first to know our good news.
As far as you remember BeMob has the Basic Plan which provides access to the free use of our tracker for unlimited period of time.

We have decided to leave the Basic Plan for the whole 2017 because we want you to stop loosing money on tracking software!

Register now at BeMob :: Marketing Tracking Software to find out more about BeMob competitive advantages.

Our BeMob team wishes you a very happy holiday time! May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings!
Wishing you much happiness today and throughout the New Year!

Great tool, great suport. I've been using it for a month now and I'm really happy with it so far.

The only thing that's annoying is conversion postbacks that seem to work from time to time. When posting conversion data directly from browser it has no problem updating, but with curl & php it only works about once in 20 postbacks.

Couldn't figure out the reason why this is happening since other platforms (Keitaro, Adsbridge, ClickMeter) have no problem accepting the data passed by my script.

Last edited:
MI
Back