The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Start my first CPA project after reading Newbie 411

akrtw

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I am very new to this forum...in fact this is my first post!

Let me introduce myself briefly. I am a newbie IM who originally build and sell Adsense sites. I have just sold one for $1500+ yet I am quite worried because many people recently, including those "Adsense gurus" have their Adsense account banned because of "potential invalid clicks". Some of them are even earning a 5 figure income monthly! That really shocks me and I know that it's time to diversify! Surfing around another forum (you know which one....), I come across Newbie 411 and I have to say it is really inspiring and eye opening to a newbie like me!

I always think that CPA is an insider game and it is extremely difficult to even get accepted by CPA networks. But after reading Newbie 411, I submitted an application to MaxBounty. Hope I can get approved and start my CPA project!

I will record my journey here and hope I can get some advice from experts here!

I have two questions right now:

I have mentioned that I have read "Newbie 411" in my application. But the problem is I live in Hong Kong and my site has low traffic (8-20 visitors a day). Will this affect my chance of being approved?

The email sent to me by MaxBounty mentioned that if I wanted to speed up the process, I should call the Affiliate Manager assigned to me. Is it really an effective way to get things done quickly? What will she ask me?

Once again, thanks "K"! Hope I can get approved and learn enough to contribute to the forum asap!

First thing, make sure you check the competition in my sig asap!

Second - welcome man and well done for taking action.

I have mentioned that I have read "Newbie 411" in my application. But the problem is I live in Hong Kong and my site has low traffic (8-20 visitors a day). Will this affect my chance of being approved?

The myth that you need a website to get approved is utter rubbish, you just need to be sensible - all they are doing i screaming for fraud applications - be honest say that you've come from here and tell them your new and have plans!

The email sent to me by MaxBounty mentioned that if I wanted to speed up the process, I should call the Affiliate Manager assigned to me. Is it really an effective way to get things done quickly? What will she ask me?

DO IT - get in with them from the start - jut be 100% honest, say you've read my guide (they will know) and you plan on putting a method into practise - tell them about your Adsense stuff etc!

Good luck!

Welcome aboard mate :)

If you're new to CPA, you need to call your AM or at least add them on skype for a quick chat to explain where you come from, and how you plan on promoting their offers.

I just started in CPA last week and all networks I spoke with either on skype or phone approved me, the others refused me with no further explanations just because I don't have a website to show yet, so getting in touch with them is for sure a good thing to do :)

Mehdi

Welcome to CPAfix! That guide is helping a lot of people to take action. And don't worry about maxbounty. I was honest (said I had NO experience) but I told my plans with PPC, youtube videos, etc. A short phone call (just to confirm that I'm a real person doing some simple questions) and I was accepted.

Try Peerfly also. They don't have phone verification. Just scanned copy of ID ;)

Update: I have called my affiliate manager but she is "unavailable" when I called. I recorded a message saying I have read Newbie 411, have no experience, planned to use SEO to drive traffic and was ready to cooperate with MaxBounty. Hope I will get their approval asap.

Great update - keep at them, i will give this thread link to Jess who represents MaxBounty on this forum!

Keep going man!

Update: I have called my affiliate manager but she is "unavailable" when I called. I recorded a message saying I have read Newbie 411, have no experience, planned to use SEO to drive traffic and was ready to cooperate with MaxBounty. Hope I will get their approval asap.

Hi! The AMs aren't in the office over the weekend to take calls. Your AM will receive your voicemail and call you back today I'm sure - but if you'd like to speed up the process even more, feel free to call now. :)

Hi guys,

My application is approved! My affiliate manager just called me and she is a really nice lady! Thanks!

Now questions arise (sorry if I have asked any stupid questions coz I am a newbie of CPA!)

My affiliate manager just recommended an offer to me about ipad. Should I use it? But it is unrelated to my site...

Also, should I choose another offer in MaxBounty? If yes, which one should I choose? Anyone can give me guidelines?

Moreover, should I try to use PPC? Coz building a site from scratch seems to be time consuming.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

My application is approved! My affiliate manager just called me and she is a really nice lady! Thanks!

Now questions arise (sorry if I have asked any stupid questions coz I am a newbie of CPA!)

My affiliate manager just recommended an offer to me about ipad. Should I use it? But it is unrelated to my site...

Also, should I choose another offer in MaxBounty? If yes, which one should I choose? Anyone can give me guidelines?

Moreover, should I try to use PPC? Coz building a site from scratch seems to be time consuming.

Thanks!

You can definitely try different offers - your AM is making suggestions, but you are free to run any campaign that you have access to through your account (always be sure to check the offer description for special rules).

If you are unsure of a recommendation your AM makes, you can ask them why they chose that specific campaign for you. Maybe she thinks it's a good fit for your audience or it's an easier campaign to convert for a first effort?

Hi guys,
Akrtw Congratulations, I'm new and I also like to watch people get ahead with her sweat,

as I explained I will try to enter maxbounty Peerfly and it turns out that a few days ago and I move from home and had no phone, now I have phone, in Maxbounty I have understood that without a phone call are not accepted now that I have phone I have fear of making the phone call that my spoken English is not very good and also I can not understand a passage from a conversation, English writing is much easier for me, you believe that failure to master spoken English will be a reason not to approve my application?

thanks

MI
Back