The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Squeeze Page Conversion Rate?

New Marketer

affiliate
Currently, my squeeze page conversion rate is over 30%. What is your opinion about it? Is there any definition or rate about squeeze page conversion rate? Would you like to share your conversion rate as well so that we can compare and find out what would be the minimum? By the way, my niche is "earn money online".

Do you mean the number of people who subscribe on the landing page or the number of subscribers who buy your offer through auto responders?

I think 30% is minimum for conversion rate. I presume that over 60% is the best for conversion rates. By the way what is your sales rates? I mean do you redirect the traffic to the sales page? If you then what is the conversion rate?

well if it's in initial process i think it's not bad if you think about it rationally! but thing is How do you use benchmark data? What are the benefits and downsides of using such information? Has comparing performance to benchmark data improved your ability to gain budget approval, influence and political capital in your organization?

Currently, my squeeze page conversion rate is over 30%. What is your opinion about it? Is there any definition or rate about squeeze page conversion rate? Would you like to share your conversion rate as well so that we can compare and find out what would be the minimum? By the way, my niche is "earn money online".
It's actually depending on how you collect the leads. If you are using free traffic methods then 30% is nice but if you are using paid traffic then it would be around 50-70%. What is your conversion rates right now?

It's actually depending on how you collect the leads. If you are using free traffic methods then 30% is nice but if you are using paid traffic then it would be around 50-70%. What is your conversion rates right now?

Right now 10% and increasing. Hope I'll get better result after two or more weeks.

MI
Back