The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

split testing your lander with lead impact

linkerback

Jerry
affiliate
I was wondering if it is possible to split test your landers with lead impact.

This is my first campaign and i want to learn as much as possible from it. Made 2 landers (popups) for lead impact PPV
Have prosper202 tracking and vps hosting.

But I can't figure out how to split test the landers. Isn't it possible to show them 50/50.
Or do i have to copy al the url's from one lander into the other lander within lead impact.

Hopefully somebody can help me here, just want to know my numbers when doing affiliate marketing

Thanks, problem is it's in php.

I know a litlle html, but php i know nothing about.

Yea, that's a big problem for most marketers when dealing with LPs. Most solutions are based on php, but soon I'll release something big to get over this headache and enable easy LP split testing and optimization for non-techy aff marketers.

Back to your issue, maybe there are simpler ways, but I'm not really aware of them right now.

Only way I know for a simple split myself is the 202 way, it isn't too complicated.

Literally just create a new file named anything, rotate.php, split.php, visit.php etc
Pop that code in it and where it says:

Code:
$landingpage[1] = 'landingpage1.php';
$landingpage[2] = 'landingpage2.php';
$landingpage[3] = 'landingpage3.php';

Just change them to your landing page names. E.g. if you named the lander files lander1 and lander2, just pop those two in there!

Upload and start sending traffic to it.

You'll be up and running in no time :)

I am sure there are ways to split test between lps in prosper 202. But, it is very easy in cpvlab, you just have to give the url of both the ladning pages in your campaign and set percentage you want each of your lp to show like 50-50 or if you are using 3 landing pages 20-30-50. Having said that, it costs 247$ after discount to buy but it's totally worth it. Having said that, if you are just starting out and on a tight budget, you should take time to learn to do this in prosper 202.

banners
Back