The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Spent a lot on leadbolt and buzzcity but not any single converstion

b222b2

affiliate
Hi there,

I'm really disappointed on entry level CPA marketing. I picked up email submit( High EPC ), education, mobile pin submit offers and run a campaign on leadbolt and buzzcity. But there is no conversion made yet after losing about $60.

I don't understand one thing, how others are dominating these offers?

Some marketers said the two traffic source is good but why I did not get any single conversion?

Please suggest me. Which offers converts most on which traffic source?

Thanks

Do you have complete tracking set-up end-to-end with your geo targeting?
Could be a lame offer, though someone is probably converting with it. Might want to start with your affiliate networks high converting offers to make sure you have a winning offer, then tweak all of your targeting, your ads, etc. You did not put any specifics about your campaign for us to help you figure out which area is causing the lack of conversions.

Thanks for replying...Look the image below. I picked this email submit offer seeing the high EPC. I just Picked the banner and upload to buzzcity/ leadbolt and direct link to the landing page. I've got lots of clicks and impressions but not a single conversion. I'm really hopeless at the beginning point. Please help me what should I do and where to start and which tips will be best for me.

Thanks again

Attachments

• getimage.asp.jpg
    getimage.asp.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 130
I am by no means an expert, especially not with PPV. You are in a good forum because there are a lot of PPV experts here who can chime in.

1. Dial back your spends for tests. Go with the minimum you can get away with and track everything. For all you know your traffic may have come from countries that were not allowed and you got 50 conversions that were denied. Happens.
2. Test that offer. I have found that a good percentage of the time, an email submit is really a "fill out this lengthy form" submit. Check what is required on that offer. Plus make sure the geo matches the offer. For a visa gift card I bet there is a lot more info than en email. If you are not preselling it with your own lander, it will be difficult to get a conversion.
3. Giving up or failure is not an option. If it is an option for you, you are not going to push through these little hurdles. Everyone of the successful affiliates here has failed over and over, lost a lot of money, before they started to see a profit. I know that on my own journey, I had to go through a lot of loss days before I started to make money. You can get there, but you will need to track everything, test everything, start small

I would suggest using a landing page and designing your own banners with more enticing angles.

Also Go2Mobi is a better traffic source in my opinion.

Read my free Mobile Immersion 101 guide (you can download it from this forum) I think it will help you understand mobile CPA better.

I would suggest using a landing page and designing your own banners with more enticing angles.

Also Go2Mobi is a better traffic source in my opinion.

Read my free Mobile Immersion 101 guide (you can download it from this forum) I think it will help you understand mobile CPA better.
how much minimum deposit in go2mobi?

Additionally, there are several points you didn't mention:

1. High EPC offers means nothing. Are these offers really converting a lot in the network?
2. PIN submits usually pay more than $2-20. Emails pay less, but even for an email submit paying $1.5, $60 spent between 2 different traffic sources is almost nothing. You need to spend more and test more campaigns/offers.
3. You direct linked and didn't split tested several banners or landers.
4. Are you tracking the results or not? If not, you're throwing away your data (e.g. websites that didn't convert, OS, etc.)

Additionally, there are several points you didn't mention:

1. High EPC offers means nothing. Are these offers really converting a lot in the network?
2. PIN submits usually pay more than $2-20. Emails pay less, but even for an email submit paying $1.5, $60 spent between 2 different traffic sources is almost nothing. You need to spend more and test more campaigns/offers.
3. You direct linked and didn't split tested several banners or landers.
4. Are you tracking the results or not? If not, you're throwing away your data (e.g. websites that didn't convert, OS, etc.)

Hello @Servando,

Do you make your own Landing Page and Get the Translation by yourself (For Geo Offers)?

Or you outsource it? If so where?

Thanks in advance. :)

dont spend your money to buzzcity, i have fund $20 and tested few campaign with prosper202 tracking link, and i cant count how many proxies they've sent. Stop waste your money in that way

Hey b222b2...

Quick note. If your going to start designing your own banners and need some useful tips, just let me know here or PM me, no questions asked! xD

Also, if your targeting mobile, are you filtering your traffic in detail by segment?. You may have some segments within the general traffic volume that arent being monetized with that specific offer your working on. You might need support in filtering these "remnant segments" out and generating revenue with them to avoid loses, or major costs, Kimia can help with this. We have a multi-layer system, and one of the layers, a matrix, allows you to setup whatever offer you wish, even an external one, to send a specific segment to and then the rest of the segments get filtered out and optimized within our system by platform, operator etc to get the best performance and revenue.

Again just PM me for more info or do a quick signup here:goo.gl/DcXU9q and Rocio, our onboarder, will explain more in detail how our multi-layer system platform can help you make the most out of all the segments within your mobile traffic.

Cheers, have a good weekend!

i ha
Hi there,

I'm really disappointed on entry level CPA marketing. I picked up email submit( High EPC ), education, mobile pin submit offers and run a campaign on leadbolt and buzzcity. But there is no conversion made yet after losing about $60.

I don't understand one thing, how others are dominating these offers?

Some marketers said the two traffic source is good but why I did not get any single conversion?

Please suggest me. Which offers converts most on which traffic source?

Thanks
i also have lost $ there after fulfilling all the requirements. than i found another platform where the requirements are clear. They don't ask for registration fee and offer good way to boost the income inviting people. Check out noonint

banners
Back