The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Somme help with Pop-Unders ( PopAds,PopCash,...)

mrhdf

affiliate
I want to start promoting CPA offers through in Pop-Unders ( PopAds,PopCash,...)

- I want to hear some reviews about popads and the kind of offers that convert with popads.
-I want to know what if i can promote offers through PopAds via direct linking

:affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix: help please :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Last edited:
Sweepstakes usually convert well with pop traffic, but there' s more niches. You can do some spying or use a tool like Adplexity to get a general idea of what's working well there. They have both traffic sources scrapped.

I am working with Bidvertiser right now, it looks good so far - they will give you $20 for free if you deposit $50 through this link BidVertiser - Pay per click advertising on sites of your choice. I do "make money online" niche, I have spent just $1 and got quite a lot of clicks from my landing page to offer and even one free registration...

thank you for your suggestion and comment

Sweepstakes usually convert well with pop traffic, but there' s more niches. You can do some spying or use a tool like Adplexity to get a general idea of what's working well there. They have both traffic sources scrapped.
thank you servandosilva for replay

MI
Back