The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Something Bad Happened Today

IndeXer

Something bad, very very bad happened today, I can't believe its happening to me, all my earnings from maxbounty suddenly changed to 0$, a big zero, I don't understand whats happening.

If they think I am driving wrong sort of traffic then my account has to be banned, but I am not doing anything blackhat & I know it. Everything turned to zero. Just like everything else in my life.

I lost all my money when I needed them the most. Sent an email to my AM, still didn't receive any reply from them. I am sad, dissapointed and angry. I am just waiting for an answer now. First I thought its because the month is changed but when I check the custom result, its still 0$.

I don't know what to do now.

HiqxLM1.png

4QGjFWu.png

Edit: I got my account restored now, thanks for all your suggestions & thanks maxbounty too.

Last edited:
What kind of offers do you promote?
If maxbounty have a way to see reverse lead, you should go to this.
Btw, "Month to Date Earnings" is earning from the begining of the month to the end of this month.

Always a not pleasant experience with this kind of things. Did you promote one offer only? It may be a various things so don't panic. Best thing is to keep close contact with your affiliate manager. She has a Skype I believe :)

Did you check your earnings of last month? It's showing you your MTD earnings, what you earned in april.

What kind of offers do you promote?
If maxbounty have a way to see reverse lead, you should go to this.
Btw, "Month to Date Earnings" is earning from the begining of the month to the end of this month.

Download & Install is my thing, I have found a good method for this kind of offers. They doesn't have any option to see any reverse leads.

Always a not pleasant experience with this kind of things. Did you promote one offer only? It may be a various things so don't panic. Best thing is to keep close contact with your affiliate manager. She has a Skype I believe :)

She is never online.

Did you check your earnings of last month? It's showing you your MTD earnings, what you earned in april.

Check the screenshot I am attaching now.

That just shows stats for this month(May 2016). Go to the reports section to check your April(last month) stats.

Check the screenshot I updated.

It's a new month! View last months stats in the detailed breakdown.

I checked the custom report from last month to till day, it doesn't show anything. I contacted AM but still didn't receive any reply from them. I hope I will get my money back.

4QGjFWu.png

Regards
IndeXer

Don't panic Every Thing Will Be Okay They Just Have Some problem IN There Database Might be Other affiliates Has The Same Problem No Just U

After seeing this issue, I had logged in my account and seemed to my mind is alright. I think it's only your problem right now. No worries some bugs are always here and there. Hopefully, you'll get back your account very functional. On the other hand, I think it's time to someone from Maxbounty should join this community because lots of marketers are here.

After seeing this issue, I had logged in my account and seemed to my mind is alright. I think it's only your problem right now. No worries some bugs are always here and there. Hopefully, you'll get back your account very functional. On the other hand, I think it's time to someone from Maxbounty should join this community because lots of marketers are here.

Yup, I too agree with this, somebody has to actively represent maxbounty here on this forum, never mind, I got a positive reply from my AM saying that my account will be restored within next 24 hours, lets hope for the best.

Regards
IndeXer

MI
Back