The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Some thoughts on technology

jakon

affiliate
Look at future predictions and make the technology/software/website/app for the masses NOW and extrapolate on today's technology to create that idea over time. Future technology bootstraps on today's technology to further extend our creative capacity and create more solutions to the human condition.

Snapchat today exists only as picture and video, mind to mind communication in real time limited by the constraints of our current magical devices made of plastic and metal. However, in the near future, with fully immersive VR technology in the hands of most of the population, Snapchat will now be a "wormhole into world hoods" almost literally, in a space that isn't space but nonetheless feels like a three dimensional matrix. It's this notion of Shared Copresence.

If you are up to date on the marketing paradigm surrounding Snapchat right now… Hello??? :) Gonna be huge! ;)

So what does this all mean?

We can predict future technologies, we can assume what we might create over the next 20 years based on this seemingly accurate information, we can create future businesses/ideas now and see what we can't do with today's technology to start that.

Something like that!

Gonna be huge!

I tend to take a "wait and see" approach myself. Sometimes it means I miss a huge opportunity. Other times I save myself the trouble.

MySpace was supposed to be huge, but it lasted just a few years before Facebook became "the place." So I am happy I did not invest time in MySpace.

On the other hand, I balked at buying Google stock at IPO. Kind of messed up big time there.

MI
Back