The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Some Suggestions

BoneThug

Get your fix Ninja!
I would like to make some suggestions to the forums :).So without further adieu, here we go :

1.Journals/Case Study's section
2.Success Story's section
3.JV section
4.Suggestions section

And the last one if for when you are planning on having another competition here at cpafix.I would like to see a challenge between members and a method.For example K and the other staff members come up with a nice method that they know it will bank and the competition will be around that method.The member who gets the most leads will win the prize.In this way the members can learn methods and also keep focused on work to win the competition.

Hope this helps

I would like to make some suggestions to the forums :).So without further adieu, here we go :

3.JV section
4.Suggestions section

And the last one if for when you are planning on having another competition here at cpafix.I would like to see a challenge between members and a method.For example K and the other staff members come up with a nice method that they know it will bank and the competition will be around that method.The member who gets the most leads will win the prize.In this way the members can learn methods and also keep focused on work to win the competition.

Hope this helps

Thanks i take all suggestions very seriously.

We have case studies within each section i want to keep each traffic source separate so you know where you need to go to! If you click the "Case study" button it pulls all the case studies from that section :)!

Again a nice idea, however i don't think it warrants its own section - possibly i could introduce a "success story" prefix just like the case study!

3.JV section
Same as above!

4.Suggestions section
please explain?

competition idea is very nice also thank you, i can see you will be a valuable member in years to come!

The suggestions section is a subforum were members can come submit suggestions on how to make the forum better.I think every forum has one of those :)

As far as the other ones i was just thinking that it will be more organized having a subforum for journals,jvs and success storys.That way you will have all of them in one place.Just my 2 cent

Hope to become a valuable member here but for now im focused on how to make my first cpa cash

banners
Back