The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Some questions from a newbie

sjukun

affiliate
Hi guys,

I think I can use some help in understanding this fascinating CPA world :)

I heard that beside Peerfly, Maxbounty and Neverblue are newbie friendly networks. Who are your favorite AM at these network? And why? (I know that Luke is the most favored AM at Peerfly, so I don't ask about your favorite AM at there :) )

Is it possible for an affiliate to request to change AM?

Which affiliate networks that allow or have many offers using email marketing (double opt-in mailing list)?

Is it a good idea to use DL first (for testing offers and traffic sources) before using LP? If yes, then when do you decide to use LP?

Is it a good idea to have few related offers in a LP instead of one offer?

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

There are a lot of good guide for newbies. One if newbie 411 found here. I would stay away from direct linking in most cases unless the landing page is really good and have a high CR. Test small and then scale.

At PeerFly my affiliate manager is Luke,Neverblue-Scott,MaxBounty-Valerie.
And yes you can request to change your current affiliate manager.

Is it possible for an affiliate to request to change AM?
Yes i already did this with my AM in Maxbounty and NeverBlue Just COntact the CFO or CEO ;)

Which affiliate networks that allow or have many offers using email marketing (double opt-in mailing list)?
Maxbounty / Peefly they hava a lot of email submit offers .

Is it a good idea to use DL first (for testing offers and traffic sources) before using LP? If yes, then when do you decide to use LP?
for me i always design 2 LP's to start split testing without any DL!

Is it a good idea to have few related offers in a LP instead of one offer?
Yes thats good so u can split test offers with one LP but make sure that ur LP have a good CTR so u will not lose money for nothing!

Hey!

If you have an issue with your AM, definitely reach out to your networks support and explain your reasonings. More than likely you can be forwarded to an AM that will better help you. There are a ton of networks out there that accept email marketing, I would say most of the solid networks do.

I think it all depends on what you are trying to market, when it comes to the LP optimization. What are you currently focusing on?

Even tho' this is posted much later than question; I just HAVE to acknowledge the extraordinary, exceptional, etc. assistance I just received from Max Bounty......I had fulfilled the proper requirements, yet for some unknown reason the commission was not given. My AM personally worked on this problem for over 2 weeks! She did not give up until the commission was awarded...now THAT'S an AM in every sense of the word!

Even tho' this is posted much later than question; I just HAVE to acknowledge the extraordinary, exceptional, etc. assistance I just received from Max Bounty......I had fulfilled the proper requirements, yet for some unknown reason the commission was not given. My AM personally worked on this problem for over 2 weeks! She did not give up until the commission was awarded...now THAT'S an AM in every sense of the word!

Awesome! Max Bounty has been a big name in the industry for a long time.

Newbie 411 is a great guide for newbies.

Yes you can change your AMs just ask the, you want to shifted. i got shifted under Luke from Lauren in PeerFly.

banners
Back