The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Some questions about tracking platform

Bill Kris

affiliate
Hi, I have just started my affiliate network, Coolmobi.

I am seeking for a tracking platform with low cost because my budget is limited, and someone has recommended me Offerslook. Is this platform newbie-friendly? Has anyone used this platform before? Are there any other tracking platforms suitable for new network? Thanks a lot.

Hi there,

I can recommend AdsBridge. We are one of the top tracking platforms, with very competitive pricing. Our platform has many video guides, FAQs, and written guides.

Feel free to message me with any questions!
-Alex

I cannot reply you Alex & Circulation.Tube, but I will take a try on Adsbridge and let us see what happens.
I have read many articles about Adsbridge and are there any other tracking platform recommended?

Hi, Bill!
If you wish to try something new, get started your tracking with BeMob.
This tracker allows you to use over 15 parameters to manage your traffic and is absolutely newbie-friendly.
Our support team is always ready to help and answer your questions.
If sign up until the end of November, you get the lifetime free access to all the key features of this tracker.

Wish you luck!

Hi Bill,
Feel free to sing up with clickBakers! It is a new cloud-based solution focused on deep segmentation to increase performance and conversion rate. It provides the most precise and accurate conversion tracking and if you work with mobile traffic you will appreciate its own IP ranges. Feel free to sign up with the FREE version and for any help do not hesitate to contact the support team. Good luck!

MI
Back