The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Some questions about facebook pages.

gritmode

affiliate
Hello luke. i'm not a member of peerfly yet but that will change soon. I was going to write earlier but got inspired about what you said in the interview with k about games exploding this year using facebook pages. I have for some time thought about using this model to promote offers but went ahead and took action today. I bought a fiverr gig to have a fan page created and just finished sending that info with pics in. Also just set up a twitter profile, youtube profile, new email plus google + page. All that i intend to help me with my offers. I'm now building out the website which will be a review site with an option to download the cpa offers or buy whatever i'm reviewing. I plan to to turn that into an app with a link to the fan page.

With that being said i'm going in after the gaming niche. What are some things i should avoid when promoting offers? I'm going to mainly use cpa but add some clickbank and amazon in there too. Also Would it be better for me to create a new account for the fan page only or does it matter that i use my regular facebook and manage and create the page that way like i have with my other pages? I'll check out fptraffic fully when i'm done setting everything up tonight.

I have been focusing on auto blogs and that's just not stable anymore. Especially when the systems get screwed up every month. I read your interview and got inspired. I have heard many people having great success with peerfly and i'm also getting into ppc marketing and hear this is a great network to start with. I'm currently with mundo which is another great network that i Like. I see the benefits of social media and the potential of using facebook in order to go viral to get more people to see your offer. I just recently found out how to get the 1 cent clicks on facebook. I have the perfect domain name and idea. I can cover all aspects of gaming whether it be table top tennis or play station 4 and i'm excited to get started. I think me making the site into an app will definitely benefit me especially if i can set it up to send alerts to use the app. I'm planning on buying some app software to create apps soon and this is my first goal.

What are some pointers you can give me with getting started also? This will be the first fan page that i did not build for local marketing. Just wanna know some things to avoid and also the answers to the questions above. Appreciate you taking the time to read this and responding when you have a chance to.:ninja:

I'm happy I've inspired you to take action. There's a ton of potential with Pages and it's great that you see that.

I've done very little with Pages and gaming offers, but every single time I open my News Feed on my iPhone I see ads for a new gaming app. Gaming apps are HUGE. Just last week I downloaded Jelly Splash and I'm (embarrassingly enough) already on level 40.

What would I avoid? I personally have had no success promoting games you have to download on your PC. Browser based games and apps for phones seem to convert well, but I can't get downloads to convert at all. It might just be me though because I see those on Facebook all the time too.

A review site is a good route to go. It's competitive, but if you're buying traffic in the right areas I'm sure there's a lot of untapped users.

For starting your Pages and setting up ads for Likes check out these articles:
3 Steps to Create a Successful Facebook Page
How I Advertise on Facebook

Of course, check out the exclusive Guides on FPTraffic too :)

I'm happy I've inspired you to take action. There's a ton of potential with Pages and it's great that you see that.

I've done very little with Pages and gaming offers, but every single time I open my News Feed on my iPhone I see ads for a new gaming app. Gaming apps are HUGE. Just last week I downloaded Jelly Splash and I'm (embarrassingly enough) already on level 40.

What would I avoid? I personally have had no success promoting games you have to download on your PC. Browser based games and apps for phones seem to convert well, but I can't get downloads to convert at all. It might just be me though because I see those on Facebook all the time too.

A review site is a good route to go. It's competitive, but if you're buying traffic in the right areas I'm sure there's a lot of untapped users.

For starting your Pages and setting up ads for Likes check out these articles:
3 Steps to Create a Successful Facebook Page
How I Advertise on Facebook

Of course, check out the exclusive Guides on FPTraffic too :)

thanks for the info. I have applied for peerfly and recently started a twitter, youtube, facebook page and review site. I'm going to take some of the tips and tricks here and implement them. especially the auto back links with a niche directory. My focus was going to be the game apps and use facebook as part of promotion but my site as the final landing page. I plan to make the site an mobile app too. I'm at 638 likes on the fan page and getting a decent base of followers up. I have just been doing reviews in the gaming section of products on clickbank. I got a big list or traffic sources today from an affiliate manager so i got some research to do. I was checking out FPtraffic the other day and my computer froze but i will check it out. I already have been chatting with a content creator to outsource to for 2.50 an hour. It would definitely be awesome to build a big base of over a million likes the more viral i can make it go the better.

I just became a subscriber of FPtraffic. I started losing page likes and that was pissing me off. The facebook fan page like groups are a joke. I rather build active subscribers and not schemers. I see how t-spring campaigns could be beneficial too. I'm going to focus on growing my business with facebook and mobile this year. Hope that i can rock at it!

Glad to hear you've decided to become a FPTraffic member! You should have no problem rebuilding those Likes you lost using other services :)

I'm officially an affiliate with peerfly. Going to read through the info that i have gotten and make some notes. excited to get started with my facebook pages once i get the likes up to where i can be approved. Since using FPtraffic i was able to reach 1423 in a couple of days. Anybody who is reading this i would hop on asap. To get locked in at ten bucks a month is a sweet deal! i have gotten many great ideas reading through the guides too.

I'm officially an affiliate with peerfly. Going to read through the info that i have gotten and make some notes. excited to get started with my facebook pages once i get the likes up to where i can be approved. Since using FPtraffic i was able to reach 1423 in a couple of days. Anybody who is reading this i would hop on asap. To get locked in at ten bucks a month is a sweet deal! i have gotten many great ideas reading through the guides too.

Congrats man, make sure you start a follow along!

I'm going to start a follow along next in a couple of days when my paycheck comes in the mail. I'll be starting with 7 search. I've already been going through the accreditation course with bing so after using and learning 7 search i hope i will get to the next level with bing. I'll make sure to start my follow along in the dojo this time.

I know... I'm wrong but This thread is related to Facebook Pages. So I would like to know. Is there any option to delete all Facebook Groups together & Is there option to don't let people add our self in Facebook Group.

MI
Back