The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Some newbie question on videos and related sites

lelitob

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to make a streaming site, like series ecc.., I've already set up the content ( i find out a nice niche, with not many competitors), i would like to have some tips if anyone of you has already expirience in streaming services.

I would like to know wich PPV streaming site i could use and if you have any kind of tips it would be appreciate.

P.S. do you know how sites like 9gag.tv get paid? they have an affiliation with youtube on how many views they get to them?

Sorry if i posted in the wrong forum i was unsure the right one PPV or video .

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to make a streaming site, like series ecc.., I've already set up the content ( i find out a nice niche, with not many competitors), i would like to have some tips if anyone of you has already expirience in streaming services.

I would like to know wich PPV streaming site i could use and if you have any kind of tips it would be appreciate.

P.S. do you know how sites like 9gag.tv get paid? they have an affiliation with youtube on how many views they get to them?

As far I know 9gag haven't any affiliate with YouTube. They are just embed others YouTube videos on their sites. If you want to monetize your site then you may contact different networks who are pay for PPV. Try resource section of this forum.

As far I know 9gag haven't any affiliate with YouTube. They are just embed others YouTube videos on their sites. If you want to monetize your site then you may contact different networks who are pay for PPV. Try resource section of this forum.
Thanks, i have found out some streaming site, the 9gag.tv thing was only a curiosity, because i was not able to understand how that site monetize the tons of views it has.

Hi everyone,

I can say it is very interesting seeing you choose that path. It shows that as members we are growing especially into stable ways to get income that is reliable. I am not aware about the PPV streaming site but I am eager to also know and even have a look at what you will have at the end. I am declaring to be your fun number one. You may be building the next generation Youtube and you do not know. Please keep up with the same spirit.

Hi everyone,

If you build you site and want to monetize your site from PPV then try YTZ. They are pay for CPM even for adult traffic.

MI
Back