The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Some help about choosing traffic source?

vanja

affiliate
Hi there guys i would like if someone could advise me where to start promoting my campaign?

Here is my case:
global offer
app install
Pays: 0.23
ECP:0.03 stats from my network
Want to run offer towards tier 3 countries.
Here is what they need from advertiser.

The traffic quality will be measured by the 7th day retention rate. Assume the 7th day retention rate of organic traffic of the Google Play store is a, the 7th day retention rate of the Publisher traffic is b:

Ø If 80%a=
Ø If 60%a=
Ø If b<60%a, the Publisher traffic is deemed as inferior traffic, the Advertiser will not pay the Publisher.

By doing some research on what runs where i have find out that in this moment all banners are running on Admob.
Previous they were running on some other ad networks like Inmobi,Leadbolt but banners which were running over there are old. Some of them 3 months some more than 6m(when they were last seen).

My question is should i start buying traffic on Admob as well?because everybody does.
My offer pays only 0.23 is it possible to pay for click like 0.02(for tier 3 countries)can i be profitable with that on admob only where are the big boys playing?
Is Admob good place where to start as newbie?

It would be very difficult to get the offer profitable with CPCs around 0.02 and payouts only $0.23

Simple mathematics, can you hope to generate 1 conversion every 12 clicks?

For this offer go mobile pops and redirect traffic, its much cheaper and you will have better chance getting it profitable rather on admob.

It would be very difficult to get the offer profitable with CPCs around 0.02 and payouts only $0.23

Simple mathematics, can you hope to generate 1 conversion every 12 clicks?

For this offer go mobile pops and redirect traffic, its much cheaper and you will have better chance getting it profitable rather on admob.

In my offer said like this.

NONE OF THE FOLLOWING IS ALLOWED:
 Adult traffic
 Incentive Traffic
Push notification traffic
Pop-up/Pop-under or similar traffic promotion

Does this means i can't use mobile pop up traffic.
Could you tell me which are good redirect traffic sources with high volume? If you could name few that would help me where to start.
My Aff menage suggest me Inmobi,Buzzcity,Airpush(Airpush do they serve only push traffic?)

Thanks a lot.

In my offer said like this.

NONE OF THE FOLLOWING IS ALLOWED:
 Adult traffic
 Incentive Traffic
Push notification traffic
Pop-up/Pop-under or similar traffic promotion

Does this means i can't use mobile pop up traffic.
Could you tell me which are good redirect traffic sources with high volume? If you could name few that would help me where to start.
My Aff menage suggest me Inmobi,Buzzcity,Airpush(Airpush do they serve only push traffic?)

Thanks a lot.

Nope then you cant use pop traffic.
Confirm from your AM if you can use redirect networks. Zeropark is a good redirect traffic network.

the low payout ,you connot earn money .choose offer best $1.5,this is my think and other some expert say .

banners
Back