The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official Society Invite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All, Society Invite have added some great new dating exclusives live in the network. All with brand new databases and converting really well. Feel free to hit me up on skype.

If you dont run this vertical not to worry. We add new offers weekly and have seen a whole range of great offers and verticals from health, survey, psychic, penny auction and muscle/male enhancement

Cheers

i want working on mobile offers . app ios . if you have . plz ping me skkype: offersthainguyen

Society Invite have added some great 'direct' psychic deals targeting women US CA AU UK. If you have email, display or social media give me a shout for me information :D

We have some great payouts and HUGE caps available.

Feel free to add my skype: jake.dean1987

Cheers

Only 19 days left. Don't forget to reach out to my skype or email to get your VIP Tickets for the HOTTEST party at the Affiliate Summit East.

shaggy.jpg

We are very close to launching the new MonsterAds brand site. It will not impact you or your traffic in any way other than logging into the new domain.

We will notify you when the change over is made, also we will redirect the Society Invite domain to MonsterAds when it is ready.

Hey Guys, I'm excited to announce we are done! The network has been moved to the MonsterAds domain and now your logins and campaign tracking can all be accessed there.

Everything will work exactly as it did before only under the new domain.

MonsterAds login: MonsterAds - Login

Monster Ads

New resource page on it's way :D

Reactions: K
You guys are totally monsterads now instead if i got it right? :)

Im interested to advertise and will contact you, i added you on skype: tommy.saarela

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back