The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Society Invite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, check with your AM for the top offers this week.

If you havent got an account and curious what the offers are hit me up on skype.

jake.dean1987

We've been very busy these last few weeks and have added some awesome new offers to the network. We get new offers weekly so you'll never be spoilt for choice.

Our latest include:
EU Dating
Mobile gaming
Penny Auction
Downloads
MMO gaming
And various adult offers.

If you're interested in what we have to offer please get in contact with me:

Awesome network with great amount of offers for dating/adult verticals.Also Jake is a friendly guy and I can just recommend Society Invite:)

I'm really excited to announce that our new tracking platform is live www.societyinvite.net

We have been developing our new tracking platform for about a year and a half. We have taken the input from many of our large publishers to make the system the most effective and easy to use platform available

Some upgrades and features you can look forward to:
  • Beautiful new look to the entire platform.
  • Faster redirects which will result in better conversions
  • More efficient "at a glance" features on the dashboard including: Earnings summary, featured offers, beautiful stats graphs, Top Email and Display campaigns including metrics, New Campaign list, News and Recent payment history.
  • More robust reporting including: metrics by Browser, Geo, OS, Device and more. Traffic comparision feature by all metrics so you can compare the stats by each dimension.
  • New easy to use campaign search page that allows you to autohide "adult" related offers so you don't see those landing pages and offers unless you want to, a summarized list of the campaigns you are approved to run with the ability to archive the ones you no longer want to show active in your list.

Plus many behind the scenes things that will help us to be more efficient and operate more effectively to help YOU, make MORE money!
Plus MANY more functions and many more to come.

The initial feedback from our test publishers has all been positive including in most cases a higher EPC.

Give me a shout on skype jake.dean1987 or ICQ and we can look at giving you an account if interested. We have some of the top adult and dating offers in the industry and some great exclusives.

However believe it or not, Society Invite has almost 400 mainstream (non-adult/dating related) offers on the network that are high paying and converting well. We do more than adult/dating!

Here is a screenshot for you to check out:

10703678_650278078421366_3323478687750666219_n.jpg

Reactions: K
jakesi updated Society Invite with a new update entry:

Society Invite

Want an invite to the private affiliate network? What's your Forte....Dating? Health? Biz Opps? We have top exclusive offers and payouts for all verticals you wont be able to get direct.

The advertisers understand the quality and volume top publishers like yourself can bring to their offers so are willing to give that bit extra. We also ensure we take a smaller margin to have some of the most competitive payouts on the market. From this we also offer our affiliates net5 payment terms to ensure...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey all, hope everyone is well and recovered from the holidays. As you all know January is the month were everyone gives the same BS statement new year new me. Thats why January is HOT for diet, health and dating offers. Cash in on other peoples expense with some of our top converting health and dating offers below.

21128 Health - Healthy Heater (US) PPS
21129 Health - Slim Trim 2000 (US) PPS
21127 Health - Forskolin Trim 250 (US) PPS
21130 Health - Pura-Bella (US) PPS
21126 Health - AquaFlexin CPA (US) PPS
21125 Health - Forskothin (US) PPS
21124 Health - TeloVite (US) PPS
21123 Health - Brain Ammo (US) PPS
21133 Adult Dating – HookupCloud.com (US, AU, CA, UK) PPL
21061 Adult Dating – LocalMilfSelfies Mobile SOI (CA, UK, US, AU) PPL
21060 Adult Dating – LocalMilfSelfies Web SOI (CA, UK, US, AU) PPL
13599 Adult Dating – Adulthookup.com Web SOI (CA, UK, US, AU) PPL

If you have an account already give myself or your AM a shout for more information.

If you don't have an account and would like to discuss more reach out to me on skype: jake.dean1987

Look forward to hearing from you and the year ahead!!

Here at Society Invite we want to help you make more money. That's why we have our own blog to help give advice on selected areas. Feel free to have a read and reach out if you have any questions. Society Invite Blog New articles will be coming up in the next week or so :)

Heading to ASW this weekend? Be sure to meet up with Society Invite for a few beers and a chat. We'll be happy to discuss any questions you might have about our network as well as hear about all the great things that are going to happen this year.

We have tons of top converting offers there is going to be something suitable for you to test :)

Some of our top verticals include mobile, trials, dating, ecig, health, diet, gaming, email submit and financial

Also we still might be able to get you VIP to the BIGGEST party of the show Affiliate Ball ;) give me a shout on skype

Dutty Rock

a
Screenshot_15.png

Want an invite to the private affiliate network? What's your Fortay....Dating? Health? Biz Opps? We have top exclusive offers and payouts for all verticals you wont be able to get direct.

The advertisers understand the quality and volume top publishers like yourself can bring to their offers so are willing to give that bit extra. We also ensure we take a smaller margin to have some of the most competitive payouts on the market. From this we also offer our affiliates net5 payment terms to ensure you get the return quick enough to reinvest back into them campaigns

Get in contact as would love to discuss further why it's a great opportunity to join the network.

Let me help you make that $$$$$
Can i have an invite?

Hey Guys and Girls I hope all is well. Society Invite is excited to announce our very own EXCLUSIVE BRANDED ecig offer. Its pays on a free trial and accepts US traffic. Affiliates have already seen great results with PPV and email traffic with an average epc of $2-3 and seen it convert as high as $5 epc. If you have an account with us please reach out to myself or your AM. The offer can be found with the id 21284. If you havent got an account and would like more details please reach out to my skype: jake.dean1987

Attachments

• society cig.jpg
    society cig.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 75
Hey guys and gals. If you run adult or dating offers you're in for a treat :D
Society Invite have added TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE DATING BRANDS live in the network the past week.

Hookupclub.com and another you'll need to reach out about as it's private ;)

Hookupclub can be found with offer ids 21351, 21350 and 21349

The other exclusive can be found with offer ids 21295 and 21293

All available for PPS and PPL/ SOI web and wap

163788c9755e8db223c97d232afc79c351fcb0e0-thumb_m.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Society Invite to Rebrand as MonsterAds

Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) May 16, 2015

The founders of SI Marketing Inc. have announced the rebranding of their CPA affiliate network from Society Invite to MonsterAds. The launch will be complete by early July. Co-founder and Network Manager, Chris Patrick, has explained that the reason for the change is to allow for a “more relevant brand” in the online advertising marketplace. “When we launched Society Invite, we were operating a private affiliate network with a heavy focus on dating. As we have experienced considerable growth and a larger segment of the market in dating and other non-dating verticals, we have had to re-evaluate our strategic goals for the future. We recently moved the company operations to Puerto Rico and this seemed like a perfect opportunity to make the brand change we have been considering for a while.”

Co-founder Ben Cagle said, “The company has never been stronger financially so the timing is perfect to make the considerable investment in the purchase of a premier domain name and relocation of the company to Puerto Rico. Additionally, we are undergoing a structural realignment as we complete our relocation and add staff to support our business strategy going forward.”

Last year Society Invite completed a multi-year project by launching their proprietary tracking platform which includes enhanced reporting and features that resulted in increased earnings for their publisher base. In addition to these features, they added several fraud prevention and detection procedures to ensure higher quality traffic delivery to lead buyers and advertisers.

The rebranding will also result in removal of the “private network” label and will enable us to expand our reach within the publisher/affiliate population. “Our criteria for acceptance into the network will continue to be very high as we maintain a very exclusive and high quality publisher base which enables us to deliver the highest quality and volume traffic to our business partners.”

About SI Marketing Inc:
Society Invite was established in 2011. They have experienced massive growth in the performance based marketing industry. They have been the title sponsor of several industry networking parties and events including: Affiliate Ball, Marketers Ball and The Mailer Meetup. For more information, please visit: http://MonsterAds.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back