The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official Society Invite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeMA

Want an invite to the private affiliate network? What's your Fortay....Dating? Health? Biz Opps? We have top exclusive offers and payouts for all verticals you wont be able to get direct.

The advertisers understand the quality and volume top publishers like yourself can bring to their offers so are willing to give that bit extra. We also ensure we take a smaller margin to have some of the most competitive payouts on the market. From this we also offer our affiliates net5 payment terms to ensure you get the return quick enough to reinvest back into them campaigns

Get in contact as would love to discuss further why it's a great opportunity to join the network.

Let me help you make that $$$$$

Attachments

• societyinvite.png
    societyinvite.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 2,727
Yeah man we have loads. What vertical you looking to run?

Have some great offers on PPS and PPL.

Hit me up on Skype mate jake.dean1987

"The advertisers understand the quality and volume top publishers like yourself can bring to their offers..."

I'm assuming that this is not for those who are fairly new to the industry?

Hey azgold, thanks for reaching out.

No not necessarily mate, everyones got to start somehwere. We could help grow the campaigns with you and ensure we get the right offer and payout for your traffic source.

Whats your skype mate? Or feel free to add me. Would be great to discuss further and show you what we have to offer :

Sent you a pm with my Skype name, Jakesi. Looked for you by name....Skype gave me 8 Jakesis to choose from. :)

We've got some great new dating offers that are converting very well at the moment.

Also Milfaholic.com is one of the best in industry. Not running this offer? Hit me up for more details or even join the #1 Private Affiliate Network. The advertiser loves our volume and quality and has giving us one of the top payouts for single opt in

Recently started to work with Society Invite but heard of their Great Offers And Excellent Reputation From Way Before.. I Faced some problems getting approved in the past, but Jake helped me and now I am a proud member of Society Invites as well :D :p I am quite positive promoting their Dating Offers. Feels good being in the society :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words Srijon. It's great to have you on board and part of the team!

You know where to find me if there is anything you need :D

Society Invite is very easy to work with. They have a TON of dating offers, as well as a variety of other verticals to work with. Jake is my AM and he's terrific! I don't think the man ever sleeps, he seems to be available to help me at any time of the day or night.

Yes we have loads mate. What verticals are you after? Add me on skype and we can see what you need.

jake.dean1987

What a great start to 2014! We had an incredible ASW where SI was the Platinum Sponsor of the Affiliate Ball Affiliate Ball 2014: Las Vegas Featuring B Real, Too Short & Flavor Flav with surprise guests - YouTube and Mailer Meetup. I hope we were able to see you in Vegas. If not, plan on coming to see us in NYC at ASE this August.

We've been really busy in getting new offers live and have a great selection for you :D we add new offers weekly so you wont be spoilt for choice. Please see below and feel free to add me on skype jake.dean1987

Background - Instant Checkmate Searching Animation Pre-Pop (US)
Background - Instant Checkmate (US)
Email Submit - T.G.I Fridays Gift Card 25$ (US)
Email Submit - Ruby Tuesday $25 (US)
Email Submit - Chilis $25 (US)
Email Submit - Ruby Tuesday $25 (US)
Dating - Casual - Erovie (MX)
Dating - Casual - C-Date (DK)
Dating - Casual - C-Date (CH)
Dating - Casual - C-Date (BR)
Dating - Adult - XXXConnect PPL PRIVATE (US)
Dating - Gay - GCruise (US, CA, AU, NZ, NO)
Email Submit - H&M Gift Card (US)
Email Submit - Amex Gift Card (US)
Email Submit - Kindle (US)
Email Submit - iPhone 5s (US)
Email Submit - Beats By Dr. Dre (US)
Email Submit - Disney Vacation (US)
Email Submit - Chilis (US)
Gaming - End of Days (iPhone/iPad) (US)
Financial - 24/7 Title Loan (US)
Financial - Vivaloan (US)
Financial - Speedy Net Loan (US)
Dating - Adult - Bang Hot Milfs *EXCLUSIVE* (US, CA)
Adult - Gay - Monster BoyFriends (US)
Adult Gay- Teen Boy Pass (US)
Adult Gay- Straight Boy Scandals (US)
Financial - Next PayDay Advance (US)
Financial - Net Loan Express (US)
Mobile - Flirt (CA)
Mobile - Wild Buddies Adult Dating (US)
Mobile - BeNaughty (UK)
Mobile - BeNaughty (AU)
AnastasiaDate2 (US, UK, NZ, CA, NO, DK, SE, CH, NL, ZA, BE, DE, GR, FR)
AnastasiaDate (US, UK, NZ, CA, NO, DK, SE, CH, NL, ZA, BE, DE, GR, FR)
Email Submit - Victorias Secret $50 (US)
Email Submit - Kmart 100$ (US)
Email Submit - Burger King (US)
Email Submit - Gas Gift Card (US)
Health - Nuforia SkinCare - Free Trial (US)
Adult - xxxBlackBook MeetMILFS - (US, CA, AU, NZ, NO)
Dating - Fubar PRIVATE (US, CA, UK)
Email Submit - Sams Club (US)
Adult Dating - Flirt (Multiple Geos and Landers)
Adult Dating - BeNaughty (Multiple Geos and Landers)
Solar - Solar America (US)
As Seen on TV - Hooked On Phonics (US)
Health - Nutrisystem (US)
Health - Vydox Male Enhancement (US)
Dating - Adult - HornyWife PPS (CL, MX, AR, TW, CO, PE, VE)
Dating - Adult - Passion (FR)
Dating - Adult - Adult Friend Finder - PPS (UK)
Dating - Adult - Just Hook Up - Milf (US, UK, CA, AU, NZ, IE, ZA)
Dating - Adult - Just Hook Up - Style 07 (US, UK, CA, AU, NZ, IE, ZA)

Hi Jake,

I went to register and was asked for a invite code. So, It would be great if you can help me in joining. I am also adding you on skype.
Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back