The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Social Traffic Vs Search Traffic

Ninja Marketer11

affiliate
We all know social media is the best place to promote everything. But the fact is sometimes it become difficult to go viral using social ads. On the other hand, there is no chance for search engine marketing to go viral. But you can get quality traffic if you do SEO. Besides your site will get targeted traffic. In social media, you need to take a deep care of maintaining your audience as well as your content marketing. Otherwise you will get lost your fans very quickly.

Therefore I consider search engine is the best place to get targeted traffic. What is your thought?

Yah you are right my friend. Search engine is the best platform to bring traffic to your site. But social media also plays a great role for bringing traffic to your site. In my opinion both plays a vital role in their own way.

Social traffic consists of people who found and visited your site through links on social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. Like organic traffic,social traffic is highly scalable—the more followers you gain, the easier it will be to cultivate even more followers, and eventually you'll have a torrent of new social visitors on a daily basis. An increase of Search Traffic without a significant increase in offsite marketing is generally an indication of increased brand awareness. Unlike referral, organic, andsearch traffic, direct traffic is difficult to scale, making it one of the less effective sources of traffic in the long term.

banners
Back