monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Social Media Vs Search Engine?

Discussion in 'Lead Generation' started by Review House, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Review House

Review House Affiliate affiliate

Social Media Vs Search Engine?
    Which is the best for drive quality leads to you? In previous I do drive traffic from search engine but right now move to the social network sites and seem to me it's cheaper then search engine.

2. monetizer
  3. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Social media has the highest probability of giving a total turnover to your business. The reason I am saying so is because there are very many people who are always busy chatting on these platforms each and every minute. You always have an opportunity to convert such like persons into reliable and convenient traffic source. It is through active social media presence that you will be able to boost your ranking when it comes to google seo ranking of web pages. So first create an online social media presence then seo.

4. Ron E. Fletcher

Ron E. Fletcher Affiliate affiliate

Right now I am love to promote my business in social media. The biggest reason is ad types and competitions. I found most of the people are active on social media then search engine.

5. Sammy Dwight

Sammy Dwight Affiliate affiliate

Actually both are good depending on your offers and targeting.

6. Dispply

Dispply Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Both will do. Depends on your traffic/offer. For example, most b2b are poorly converting in social while b2c products so opposite results.

7. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

It's actually depend on your niche as well as your offers. People are love to get free items via social networks and love to get info from search engine. So both are have the good aspects for growing your business.

8. Jim Moriarty

Jim Moriarty Affiliate affiliate

Actually, I like the search engine. It time consuming but if you follow some strategy you'll reach the success soon. After that, you have to analyze and make your future goal. Looks like I create an image that implies difficult :p. But the best part is you'll get quality traffic all the year.

9. Make Money Online

Make Money Online Affiliate affiliate

In social media you do also get quality traffic all the year. Most appeal thing is it will remain your page and build your reputation.

10. MeOnCloud

MeOnCloud Affiliate affiliate

hi

11. Mr. FOX

Mr. FOX Affiliate affiliate

If you want to grab free and targeted traffic in very short amount of time then you can use social media. But you have to keep on eye for flagging and spamming. Not good for adult marketing as well.

12. Ketchup Packet

Ketchup Packet Affiliate affiliate

I'd say that search engines would allow you to get more quality leads. Depending on the query, people searching on Google are usually in buying-mode whilst people on social media are mainly interacting with others.

However, it largely depends on what you're promoting. If you just want to get someone to watch a video, social media would be the best bet. If you want someone to purchase an ebook on meditation, you'd want your site to be ranked for "best meditation ebooks".

13. Super Marketer

Super Marketer Affiliate affiliate

I must say search engine traffic are the best for conversion. Social media has less buyers then search engine. People are love to spend time on social media but hard to find anyone buy something.

14. New Marketer

New Marketer Affiliate affiliate

I don't think so right now people are making purchase from social media. A lost of people do sell their product and service via social media. Social media is the place where you can find the trust and grow up your brand even without your website.

15. koderius

koderius Affiliate affiliate

we have been advertising stuff on facebook since 2007 when it came to fame.
    The first two years we Saw INSANE results. every thing you have thrown on the visitors got engaged and clicked.
    But those days are over - today social media is very dodgy . specially facebook \twitter .
    personally
    i think these two are messing with the numbers and are not reliable.
    anyways >
    if you want to sell products (hard sell) id go for ppc banners (still converting )
    if you want to get exposure > id use taboola
    if you want to get leads for services (b2b) id use search engines
    if you want to get sales for products that bring something new to the market - id use youtube.

16. over9000

over9000 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

In some cases i prefer social media, but search engines are much more reliable.

17. amtrader

amtrader Affiliate affiliate

Social media will give you publicity and popularity, if you are popular and relevant in your niche search engine will work for you.

18. Joshua Connolly

Joshua Connolly Affiliate affiliate

For me, I found social media is the right choice. Because once you build up your page, you don't need to run any ads campaign. Just post any content and it will reach plenty of audience.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI