The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Subhashini

affiliate
Hi All,

What is social media calendar, how its generate? how to start?.
I am reading different articles, but i am confused. not clarity.

For me a social media calendar is knowing what, when, how to post interesting content for your target audience depending on the social media platform you are using, as each has a different "user" timetable.

For example: The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Other Social Media Sites [Infographic]

However, Im not sure if this is what you mean. (Also take into account that these studies might be based on EU or US audiences and social media might work differently in other geos.)

I hope this helps, though again, Im just assuming you mean this type of social media calendar :)

1. Figure Out What Content Resonates
2. Decide On How Often to Post
3. Create or Source Great Content to Share
4. Fill Up Your Social Media Editorial Calendar
It can take even the most socially-savvy companies time to set up an effective workflow for creating and posting social media content.

It's the same as you would use a calendar for anything - to stay organized and plan and see upcoming events.

The calendar will help you plan out optimized times and content for posting, and/or blocks of time you intend to commit to starting and engaging in conversations. You can also set a schedule for posting your promotional shares/ads/links.

Set up your own Excel sheet, or download a good, appropriate (for your needs) template to use.

MI
Back