The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Social Bookmarking Works For SEO?

Review House

affiliate
Any idea how search engine especially google count SEO for social bookmarking? Do you have any working social bookmarking list? Would you like to share with us?

Reddit is the only bookmarking site worth your time, as people will actually interact with your submissions. Interactions=Google Love= rankings

Find out some high PR social bookmarking site as well as web 2.0 sites. Make strategic bookmarking. I am sure you'll swiftly get rank ( depending on the keywords and competition)

Social bookmarking will not help organic rankings directly. But it can and should be used in a strategic way in terms of what is called off-page SEO, public relations, or content marketing (depending on who you ask) to help long-term organic rankings, sales, conversions, and more over the long term indirectly.

Anything related to social media will not help you with SEO, including social bookmarking.
Remember SEO = Search Engine Optimization. What part kind of search engine optimization does social bookmarking do?

Sure, SB will bring you traffic, but that is another discussion.

Social bookmarking can help your site rank IF you do it manually (stay away from automated services) AND if you pair it with other link building methods - from links on forums, guest posts, YT videos, etc.

Also, it can help your site rank if you're going after a keyword with practically no competition.

To strenghten your links, you can use tier 2 links that point to your social bookmarks if you wish.

Social bookmarking is a part of SEO.
You want to use social bookmarking for your most powerful backlinks, not for your money site.

I swear, the majority of the answers here make me sick!
You people talking about backlinks from these websites clearly don`t know what a nofollow attribute is, or how link juice is passed on....
Talking about PR? Can you smart people tell me when was the last time PR was publicly updated?
I swear....this thread is like cancer....

MI
Back