The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

So, who's using THRIVE?

Im also interested in what others have to say about Thrive. Looking to upgrade from my current tracker to this.

Last edited:
Well I tried downloading and installing on one of my VPS, but failed during installation , mailed the support team , and they replied saying look into some url for details.
I didnt get abc of it.
Supportwise they are bit behind.

@shreedharcva

Could you PM me or email me your user name with us? I'll look into it for you personally.

Our support normally responds within an hour, and that's one of the things our users are really satisfied with.

We are also partnered with Liquid Web. They will do the installation of Thrive for free when you get a server from them through our link (Managed Dedicated Server Hosting & Managed VPS Hosting by LiquidWeb - also a $100 coupon in the bottom right of that page).

We also have a Professional Installation Service where we will install Thrive for you for a low fee of $29.

Lastly, we have a Managed Service where we boot you up on our super optimized AWS server setup. We manage everything for you in the cloud.

Thrive is self-hosted, which means if you decide to install on your VPS on your own, you may come across issues if your VPS is not standard, or if you just have no server admin experience.

That is why we provide so many different options to get your Thrive installation.

If you'd like to post the support ticket responses here so it's transparent to everyone, I'd be happy to comment as well. I am sorry in advance if we came short for you. But, I'd love to work with you further to get Thrive working.

Thanks,

Tom

Well thanks for the reply.
Anyway I've been busy developing my own product now, hence not focussing on any campaigns lately.
But still feel, it would have been wonderful, if Thrive had been made available with same pricelines as Voluum, instead of making it completely open.

@shreedharcva

Not sure I understand what you mean by making Thrive "with same pricelines as Voluum, instead of making it completely open." What does "open" mean?

In terms of pricing, through our Managed Service, at high volume we are almost 50% less expensive since we don't charge per-event fees.

banners
Back