monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

So who will I (virtually) meet at eComXpo

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by StephenR, Sep 20, 2005.

1. StephenR

StephenR Affiliate affiliate

If you didn't know eComXpo is the first virtual, online tradeshow and conference for eCommerce marketers. The first ecomxpo debuted in February 2005....I missed that one. The next show is scheduled for October 6 ? 8, 2005 and April 2006. eComXpo knocks down the barriers some online marketers face because you can attend it from the convenience of your own home or office PC. Pretty cool. This upcoming eComXpo will include over 200 exhibitors, sponsors, and presenters. This enables you to network with over 3,000 attendees, completely online. Seeya (virtually) there!

Registration and information are available at http://www.eComXpo.com.

2. monetizer
  3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Thanks Stephen for the reminder about this upcoming event. The early bird specials end the 22nd.

And a BIG thanks and hugs for modding the forum while I was gone at CJU!

4. stephfoster

stephfoster Affiliate affiliate

Going to have to keep that one in mind. Might be coping with 4 kids 4 years and under then (2 mine), might not. It looks very interesting, though. I just can't picture trying to keep so many kids entertained and out of trouble while trying to focus on what the expo has to offer.

There's always April, though!

5. Linda Buquet

Hi Steph and all,

I have 5 Free tickets. So if any of you would like to go let me know. Steph if you want one of my free tickets and will use it even for one day it will be worth it.

6. stephfoster

I'll know probably Monday when things are happening, so I'll let you know. Thanks!

7. stephfoster

I'm in the clear! His surgery will be in November.

8. Linda Buquet

Yea! Just sent you a ticket! We can hang out together at the show.
    I'll buy you lunch! ;) At least our feet won't get sore. One advantage of this type of tradeshow. :p

9. stephfoster

A virtual restaurant! There's an idea!

This will be my first time going to a trade event for affiliate marketing. When I worked in a jewelry store I went to trade shows sometimes and always had a blast meeting vendors and seeing things I wouldn't have otherwise.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI