“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

So I launched Airline....

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So some of you may have seen but last week I launched Airline.com

I would really appreciate all your support but my amazing members going and registering and making some posts.

Thanks so much guys - let me know what you think.

Thanks Matty, and thank you Marc, actually the only one who's come over and made a post from this forum. hmmm.

I've pinned one of the airline.com images to my blog's pinterest account. With link, of course. :)

Thanks guys, still abit upset Marc is the only one to come and post but eh!

↑↑ ... and this despite my devastating Genglish (German English) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Literally: If I can do this, everybody can do it :)

So, straight away on board with you guys and gals !!

Been on there a few times but live on my mobile for this sort of thing mostly and it is probably me being stupid, but I can't seem to post on the airline reviews??

Been on there a few times but live on my mobile for this sort of thing mostly and it is probably me being stupid, but I can't seem to post on the airline reviews??

Yes thats the only section that isn't mobile responsive - but we are going to work on an app.

Yes thats the only section that isn't mobile responsive - but we are going to work on an app.

At least it wasn't me going mad then! I'll pop on and post with the laptop instead… cheers K

MI
Back