The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SMASH Revenue?

psvent

affiliate
Hi!

Just wondering is someone is using SMASH Revenue for adult offers?

I figured since it's a network created by Tuan and Jay it must be the right place to be?

But can't find any meaningful discussion about it anywhere so I am wondering if anyone here uses them and what are your experiences with them.

Thanks!

Hey psvent,

Thanks for your interest in working with us. We never advertised SMASH outside out of our own marketing channels and consider ourselves a private CPA network focusing on quality publishers.
Feel free to apply for an account and we will take it from there :)

Regards,

Jay

How it is possible to have 1000+ adult offers inside your network? They have to be really for exclusive publishers:)

How it is possible to have 1000+ adult offers inside your network? They have to be really for exclusive publishers:)

We are different from the average CPA network. Once you become an approved publisher on our network you won't get access to the entire inventory of our offers. You will start out with 500-600 different offers and once you have sent decent quality / volume, we will invite you to various exclusive offers to match your traffic.
It's a win/win situation for the merchant and the publishers. Less competition for the publishers, better quality for the merchant.

Hey psvent,

Thanks for your interest in working with us. We never advertised SMASH outside out of our own marketing channels and consider ourselves a private CPA network focusing on quality publishers.

Regards,

Jay
hey, what's your homepage? I cannot find it.

hey, what's your homepage? I cannot find it.
SMASH Revenue went down under couple years ago. It was run by two super affiliates, Tuan And Jay. Tuan left the business and Jay partnered up with someone new, who ended up scamming him and took the whole fucking business down. Jay lost everything, sad shit. But Tuan opened up his own affiliate network. It's called VyMediaGroup. Check em out.

Hey psvent,

Regards,

Jay
hey Jay ,i want to apply for an account ,

MI
Back