The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Smartlink

Alice

affiliate
Hi everybody, I have a campaign to run smarlink, but I do not know how it works, who can only help me how to run it effectively?

it's like to give a 'beautiful name' cover to the redirect offers, it's a link containing so many offers in it. It has some merits. one can make use of your every imp/click. If there are some imps that are not from your target countries, it will delivered to another corresponding offer which need the imps in that country. On aff. networks like mobidea and kimia, they have smartlink in adult and mainstream. but I think smartlink is not easy to control and optimize because there are so many offers in it, it's hard to design a LP that fits every offer. On the contrary, it's hard to optimize according to that many offers in one link.

Hi guys! Love to see the topic of smartlinks opened in this forum.

Indeed, a "smartlink" is a URL where you can send any and all traffic and the network filters the different traffic segments to the corresponding, bes performing, offers.

Basically, you are assuring that every click will be monetized and non will get lost along the way, due to possible incorrect geo/device/operator etc filtering.

Also, smartlinks have a proven track record of yielding a 25% ROI increase compared to working with individual offers from a general pool of products.

Okey, now, this may sound a little like commercial, but bear with me, Im trying to explain why Kimia works with smartlinks on comparison to working like any other network xD ... I believe this will address some of your doubts.

Most networks provide page upon page of individual offers, many of which have not been previously tested, so at Kimia we benchmark all products before offering them to partners on the smartlinks.

This means we dont provide just "any offer" that might fit a segment, we have actually created internally a layer of filtering that provides the best combo of "top performing offers" per segment (both geo and carrier).

With a smartlink you are optimizing monetization of the overall traffic.

(If your interested check out this simple presentation we made, click here Smartlinks . This is purely Kimia related)

Hi Guinness, great, looking forward to seeing those numbers grow! :affiliatefix:

The onboarding team will help you directly with any tracking set up and questions you might have.

With what email did you sign up with so I can find you profile? :)

Hey Alice,

I want to introduce you also to DCypher Media a Dutch digital advertising agency with offices both in the Netherlands and in Romania. If you have mobile or desktop traffic and you are looking to monetise it, let me inform you how we can help you:
- 1000+ Direct CPI/CPA campaigns (all verticals and niche's);
- Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
- API (automatically fetch our campaigns)
- Flexible payment terms (from NET30 to Weekly)
- Payments through Wire/Paypal/Payoneer and others...

Looking forward in seeing your application (http://dcyphermedia.hasoffers.com) or hit me up on Skype (andi_sava) for more details.

Hi guys! Love to see the topic of smartlinks opened in this forum.

Indeed, a "smartlink" is a URL where you can send any and all traffic and the network filters the different traffic segments to the corresponding, bes performing, offers.

Basically, you are assuring that every click will be monetized and non will get lost along the way, due to possible incorrect geo/device/operator etc filtering.

Also, smartlinks have a proven track record of yielding a 25% ROI increase compared to working with individual offers from a general pool of products.

Okey, now, this may sound a little like commercial, but bear with me, Im trying to explain why Kimia works with smartlinks on comparison to working like any other network xD ... I believe this will address some of your doubts.

Most networks provide page upon page of individual offers, many of which have not been previously tested, so at Kimia we benchmark all products before offering them to partners on the smartlinks.

This means we dont provide just "any offer" that might fit a segment, we have actually created internally a layer of filtering that provides the best combo of "top performing offers" per segment (both geo and carrier).

With a smartlink you are optimizing monetization of the overall traffic.

(If your interested check out this simple presentation we made, click here Smartlinks . This is purely Kimia related)
i signed up to your network. hope you will active

@Alice, I noticed you post your message almost a year ago. Have you found your answer?

Main questions about smartlinks: How does it work? How can I control it? Is this profitable or should I go with single offers? I think there already given a few good explanations. We even wrote a blog about it: Static Links v.s. Smart Links.

Traffic Company provide a smartlink as well. We work with our OWN offers + (exclusive) offers from direct partners. We are able to convert worldwide, mobile and desktop traffic. If you want to give it a try, hit me up at Skype: hendrikjan.trafficcompany. I'll help you out with all your questions.

Here is some more information that may be useful:
How does Smartlink work?
  • You set a rule that all the impressions and clicks that were directed using wrong targeting will be re-directed to smartlink.
  • such user will be redirected to an offer that suits his geo location, OS and other requirements.
  • This way, you monetize traffic that has been irrelevant automatically and don’t lose your revenue.
Clickky's monetization platform provides smartlink among other advertisement types.
774f9c3d87.png

Hi!!

We would like to introduce ourselves, we are WeweMedia and we are a network that heavily focused on Mobile Offers if that is what you looking for. Our offers consist of CPA | CPI | CPL in dozens of verticals. Huge database of 1-2 click mobile content offers with high CR.

Just like as mentioned by others about Smartlink, you would also like to try out our INTELLINK Hyper-Optimization Technology (SmartLink) to monetize your campaign, we have been receiving great feedback on our INTELLINK and it is currently being used by big affiliates, network and advertisers to monetize their campaign traffic.

The greatest difference between of our Smartlink is, we offer FIXED PAYOUT instead of REVSHARE. so every conversion that you made is paid based on CPA basis.

This is some of our lineups of Intellink Smartlinks!

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 4.04.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 4.03.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 4.03.29 PM.png

Last but not least, We'll be more than happy to help you get started immediately. Here is the link to our Signup Page and you could also contact directly to our account manager (AM) via Skype ID: ci.villezas

banners
Back