The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Skype blocked my two accounts in less than a week!

Dario

Yeah, both of my accounts were for affiliates here at MGCash. I am not sure what to do, I was trying to recover my account but no luck. Then contacted customer support of Skype and they replied - Screenshot by Lightshot

It`s funny that I have never done something wrong with my account, I had only 8 contacts and all of those contacts added me. Do they have a phone number and is there any way to get my account back? I read on FB something similar happened to the owner of Convert2Media(not sure). Skype is strange nowadays, all of those accounts hacking and account blocking(with no reason). Unfortunetely many people are using Skype for business, so I don`t think there will be a better alternative in the near future.

Let me know If you had similar experience with Skype and how to resolve this. :)

I read up on this a little and there just seems to be a great deal of anguish with account blocking by Skype. They don't offer any reasonable solutions other than contacting their support which appears to be a waste of time by many. I don't get it. What kind of violations could there be?

I saw a few threads on HF where people sell "Skype Ban's" for about $10. Looks like somebody really wanted to piss you off. Im curious tho how they get peoples accounts banned.

MI
Back