Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AdPlexity
AdPlexity Adult
SKRAYP Coupon.

skrayp.png

Half Price Monthly Exclusive

Details: Sign up to SKRAYP and receive HALF PRICE savings on all packages exclusively for AffiliateFix members only.

Last edited:
As for the PPV scraper , can i get the monthly to test it out first? If it helped me , i will pay by yearly .

Will the discount be still available if i upgrade later?

As for the PPV scraper , can i get the monthly to test it out first? If it helped me , i will pay by yearly .

Will the discount be still available if i upgrade later?
I can do a free week trial if you message me your email address. The discount will still be available for AffiliateFix members.

ok.....how do i sign up for the free trial?

I have signed up the account already but have not active the subscription yet.

Um, Skrayp is like Affkit except its mainly targeted towards people who do ppv? As I'm think about starting out in PPV and was wondering if Skyayp would help in URL scrapping. I was thinking of getting Affkit mainly for the URL scrapping tool.

I would like to know how to get a trial if thats still possible.

The discount for Affiliatefix members is it only on first purchase? Say I order the monthly plan and then decide to upgrade to the yearly plan. Will the discount carry over?

Um, Skrayp is like Affkit except its mainly targeted towards people who do ppv? As I'm think about starting out in PPV and was wondering if Skyayp would help in URL scrapping. I was thinking of getting Affkit mainly for the URL scrapping tool.

I would like to know how to get a trial if thats still possible.

The discount for Affiliatefix members is it only on first purchase? Say I order the monthly plan and then decide to upgrade to the yearly plan. Will the discount carry over?

Skrayp will definitely help you find/scrape target URLs. I'm happy to give you a trial and will follow up with PM now about that.

The discount is applied for the life of your account. You get 50% off every month.

MI
Back