The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Sites disappearing from google RPs

OldDarkstarAccount

affiliate
Well, in order to sign my 500th post here I thought it would be nice to start a new thread about a so disputed subject ( at least here in Ro ), this being, as the title states, the disappearing of sites from Google. We all know cases and disputes on forums about this matter and it seems that some webmaster still do not understant that this is untill a point, a natural move, we are going further with the technology, so the internet is becoming stronger also. These moves are natural and G is not forced to explain why they are doing this. I would like to invite you to read my blog post about sites disappearing from google.ro, where I have added few more details.

I have decided to write this article because I also had a small dispute on a romanian forum with a guy that wanted to know who works for google.ro and who has access to "google's index' from Romania side. Allthough I have gave him an argument for each of my statements he still was not happy. I think its time for all of us to add our honest opinion in this matter.

banners
Back