The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Simple Paid Per Lead Programs..?

Andika2

Hi, I'm a newbie and I still don't know many things about Paid Per Lead (PPL) programs and affiliate programs on the the internet.

Does anyone of you know some simple or easy PPL programs which don't require us to have a website and allow us to use incentive advertising?

Please help me..

Hi Andika,

Welcome to 5 Star. Well easy lead programs may not be profitable and the ones that are profitable are very competive. Plus unfortunately you will have a problem because of your location. Most affiliate programs and networks screen out affiliates from Singapore due to the high affiliate fraud rate.

Add to that the fact that you don't have a site which most good programs require and I hate to say it but things look pretty bleak. Not being negative just telling it like it is. If I were in your shoes I wouldnt waste another second trying to follow the path you are considering.

Just out of curiosity, how are you incentivizing the traffic and where do you get it if you don't have a site? How much is it going to cost you???

Thank you for reply.

If I don't have a website, I may promote it using guaranteed sign-ups (I will buy guranteed signups) to get the leads for Pay Per Lead programs I joined.

What do you think about it?

Andika

"I will buy guranteed signups"

What is that? You buy people that participate in "get paid to surf" "get paid to fill out forms" type programs? They generate FAKE leads??? In other words these are not REAL people REALLY interested in the service?

If this is anywhere near what you are considering - this is FRAUD!
It's STEALING! It's dishonest.

Think of it like you would if YOU were paying others to provide valid leads to your business. How would you feel if people were cheating and trying to earn money for FAKE leads?

If you do it and the company finds out the leads are fake - which they WILL - they will can you without paying you. Then you will have paid for all those guaranteed signups and get no money in return.

Linda Buquet said:
Most affiliate programs and networks screen out affiliates from Singapore due to the high affiliate fraud rate.

Andika said:
If I don't have a website, I may promote it using guaranteed sign-ups (I will buy guranteed signups) to get the leads for Pay Per Lead programs I joined.

I got a chuckle out of that one! :p

banners
Back