Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Simple method to build email list.

vyp

affiliate
Hey guys.

Small guide to build an email list.

It requires investment and patient.

First setup aweber, getresponse or any other account and create ebook/or anything else for your subscribers ( don't forget to buy domain and create mini site :D )

When you are ready, go straight away to safe swaps . com ( I am not affiliated or anything else with this company.) and pay for subscription ( 29$ per month ~ ).

When you did that - you are ready to purchase clicks to your mini site!

From 100 clicks i'm receiving 20-50 subscribers. Really depends how your 'sales' letter looks! ( copywriting is most important thing. )

Buy clicks until you will have no less than 500 subscribers. Start building relationship with your subscribers. ( free stuff, motivation videos, etc. ) When you do that, start few PPC campaigns to get subscribers too. Your target is to get 1000 subscribers to feel a power ( my recommendation is to buy clicks from safe swaps or wf until you reach 1000 subscribers. )

When you have 1000+ subscribers, let's start do AD SWAPS! ( in safe-swaps.com )

You can simple get 20-100 subscribers every day just for ad swap.

Start do ad swaps just after yu built relationship with your subscribers.

And now the fun begins... Create a product, or promote product from clickbank or other affiliate program and you really really will be happy. I'm making from my email lists 3000$ every month and sending just 2 offers per month.

P.S. My recommendation is not to stop at safe swaps/com. Think outside the box, there is many ways to get subscribers and it's not so hard.

( For example: create products, ppc campaigns ( adwords , fb, bing.. free credits on the net! ) .. )

Good luck and start ur career with email marketing :cool:

When the OP says copywriting is the most important thing, vyp is correct.

You must have an offer! Possibly give something away too.

WHY should your reader care? What's In It For Them (WIIFT)? Just because you pushed something in front of their face doesn't mean that they will do what you want. Is your offer solving some kind of a problem, or meeting a need or a big want of theirs?

This is a nice way of generating traffic and interest.

When the OP says copywriting is the most important thing, vyp is correct.

You must have an offer! Possibly give something away too.

WHY should your reader care? What's In It For Them (WIIFT)? Just because you pushed something in front of their face doesn't mean that they will do what you want. Is your offer solving some kind of a problem, or meeting a need or a big want of theirs?

This is a nice way of generating traffic and interest.

I agree copy has to be spot on, but i for one am fed up of seeing these standard "BUY NOW" long hall pages that marketers get sucked into these days! - Do something different!

Give something away first. then promote. A typical email series is C-C-C-P which means 3 emails of content and then one email to promote a product - it has been found to work best. You could also begin with a free giveaway and then follow the CCCP pattern.

You could also break up an ebook into parts e.g. Suppose you have a free ebook - 'How to Earn with an Email List' which has 5 chapters. Send one chapter in one email. So what you're doing is, instead of sending the ebook in one email at a shot, you are sending 5 emails.

Now you could utilize each email with an 'addendum' section where you write a few lines promoting a product and put in an affiliate link that takes them to the product's landing page. Choose a high conversion product like one with a 10% plus conversion rate. Considering that you could be sending this to a freebie-seeking audience, you may get a reduced conversion but till the time it covers your autoresponder's monthly cost, you're in profit!

Want to try a free autoresponder? Try Listwire though it may have ads to show to your list, thereby diluting the purpose of sending an email to your own list.

banners
Back