The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Simple Landing Page Conversion Tips.

ianternet

simplelandingpageconversiontips.png

Simple Landing Page Conversion Tips.

This post will show you some great landing page conversion tips, make sure you read the landing page basics first.

Think about it

It won't matter how great your Facebook ad is or how well it drives traffic to your landing page if that page isn't set up to perform. Ultimately, the success or failure of any of your advertising efforts hinges on your landing page, your products and your ability to close the deal. It doesn't matter whether you simply want people to sign up for a newsletter or you're trying to sell a product, you have to make visitors want to react accordingly.

Here are some tips that can help you close your deal while keeping Facebook's requirements in mind:

Think eye-pleasing

While it's your words that will sell, your graphics need to support your message. Steer clear of landing pages that are loaded with impossible-to-focus-on colors and lots of "busy" images. Create a page that is clean, attractive and easy on the eyes and your visitors are likely to stick around and read a little more.

Use images that sell

If you are shooting to sell products, make sure your landing page includes very clear, very attractive images of those products. A picture really can be worth a thousand words.

Select wording with care

Just as the words you choose for your Facebook ad copy matter immensely, so do the words you opt to use on your landing page. Pick words that are strong, focused and are highly relevant to your topic. Keep your message simple and straightforward. Be very cautious about making false claims not only can this hurt you with Facebook, but it can damage your credibility and impact your chances to close deals.

Don't "blind" your viewers

So many landing pages on the Internet fail to use good common sense in their designs. They use all capital letters and tons of text to sell something that can be achieved with a few paragraphs instead. Take care to avoid blinding your viewers and don't oversell them with a ton of hype.

Make conversions easy

Don't be afraid to make it easy on visitors to make a purchase, sign up for a newsletter or take whatever action it is you desire. Be sure to put signups, sales links and other important tools in very visible places.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I realize now is my webpage landing page is really terrible.
Time to re-design the whole page. Thanks

Tell us what you mean when you say terrible? That they it doesn't include many of these concepts?

Have you tested it yet?

Speaking from experience, never judge your own landing pages too much as I've had pages that I thought were absolutely terrible that ended up being some of my highest converters.

You're working to please the end user and sometimes you get caught up in your own vision and not theirs.

Tell us what you mean when you say terrible? That they it doesn't include many of these concepts?

Have you tested it yet?

Speaking from experience, never judge your own landing pages too much as I've had pages that I thought were absolutely terrible that ended up being some of my highest converters.

You're working to please the end user and sometimes you get caught up in your own vision and not theirs.

So true!! Really good advice Andy!

Have you tested it yet?

True! well said mate!

banners
Back