The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Simple, Free, Newbie Friendly Traffic Strategy, and It's All Yours

jjarrett

Oliver really brings out the best in me as a marketer. However, you can be too nice. LOL. Anyway, here you go.

I usually don't give away my best traffic strategies. If you want me to teach you how to do it, you pay me, or you buy one of my products where I teach you how to do it. That's the nature of the game.

However, Oliver and I had a nice conversation yesterday, and although I can't tell you what will be going down soon (It will be awesome I promise because Oliver is involved), I feel really excited about it. Put me in a really good mood. So I want to share an evergreen marketing strategy with you. It's worked for years, and I know it works because I've done it. Enjoy!

And really, if you haven't joined the Dojo, what are you waiting for? It's the #1 resource on CPA on the planet. Period.

For those of you own a business, sell art, write books, or anything else, what I'm about to show you will work like gangbusters to sell your stuff, it's easy, and best of all, it's free. If you can read and follow instructions, you can do this. The best part? It shows you where all your customers are without you struggling to find them.

This is an MRR product. I didn't write it. I do, however use this technique, and I have for years. One thing I would recommend you do to supplement it is to download a copy of Comment Kahuna. It's free. Makes your job a whole lot easier. Free Link Building Software | Comment Kahuna

Since I couldn't attach this here, I've uploaded it to my website. You can download it free.

http://jingerjarrett.com/freebooks/traffictidalwave.pdf

Has anyone tested this method?

Not tested since I already knew it.

In one sentence : You don't search for relevant blogs, websites, forums etc. to post a comment and try to get a backlink from it,

but you let Google Alerts find all the for your topic relevant and current sites, forums, comments on social media etc. etc.

MI
Back