The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Sike - Future Affiliate

sikedestroya

affiliate
Hello,

I haven't tried any of the affiliate programs so far, but I hope this will be the nice place to start! I'm not so inexperienced in making money online - running some CPC / CPM networks on few websites, but I would really like to try with affiliate ( and I know how much is that different from what I'm doing right now ).... Sorry for my bad English!

Cheers!

Hey Sike, you mentioned that you're running CPC - that stands for cost per click and does not have any networks associated with it. Did you mean PPC?

Anyway, you're in the right place and will find a ton of information in threads here. Post your questions in the threads that interest you.

Hey Sike, you mentioned that you're running CPC - that stands for cost per click and does not have any networks associated with it. Did you mean PPC?

Anyway, you're in the right place and will find a ton of information in threads here. Post your questions in the threads that interest you.

Yeah, you are right... It was late, last night when I wrote this: PPC ad Pay Per Impression... Thanks for your welcome!

banners
Back