monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sike - Future Affiliate

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sikedestroya, Jul 29, 2014.

1. sikedestroya

sikedestroya Affiliate affiliate

Hello,

I haven't tried any of the affiliate programs so far, but I hope this will be the nice place to start! I'm not so inexperienced in making money online - running some CPC / CPM networks on few websites, but I would really like to try with affiliate ( and I know how much is that different from what I'm doing right now ).... Sorry for my bad English!

Cheers!

2. monetizer
  3. Parry

Parry Affiliate affiliate

Hey Sike, you mentioned that you're running CPC - that stands for cost per click and does not have any networks associated with it. Did you mean PPC?

Anyway, you're in the right place and will find a ton of information in threads here. Post your questions in the threads that interest you.

4. Parry

Parry Affiliate affiliate

Hey Sike, you mentioned that you're running CPC - that stands for cost per click and does not have any networks associated with it. Did you mean PPC?

Anyway, you're in the right place and will find a ton of information in threads here. Post your questions in the threads that interest you.

5. sikedestroya

sikedestroya Affiliate affiliate

Yeah, you are right... It was late, last night when I wrote this: PPC ad Pay Per Impression... Thanks for your welcome!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI