• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Do you think we should add a thread specifically for newbies to ask their questions?

It may help separate the newbie questions from the more serious and experienced ones and would also allow some of us more experienced guys help them out?

I think it's a good idea that is worth trying. if this happens, I will be sure to chime in and help any new affiliates that I can.

We all love to help someone new, you can definitely count on my help. How would it be moderated and how can you be sure noobs will utilize it over other threads or sub-forums?

We all love to help someone new, you can definitely count on my help. How would it be moderated and how can you be sure noobs will utilize it over other threads or sub-forums?

Yeah, it will definitely need to be moderated !

I read every single post on this forum - therefore if I found a newbie question in a sub forum i'd move it to the newbie corner - Also is that a hint that you may wish to moderate it?

I read every single post on this forum - therefore if I found a newbie question in a sub forum i'd move it to the newbie corner - Also is that a hint that you may wish to moderate it?

With all you have to do it's amazing the speed at which you get things done K!

I just wanted everyone to know that it would be an area I would definitely contribute to. I've seen the struggles so many of these new folks go through and they all deserve a chance to make this work out for themselves. Most of the new folks just get lost going in the wrong direction and forget to take action along the way. If you need a Mod for it, I would certainly give it consideration.

I think it's a great idea, another benefit being that it won't be so scarey or embarrassing to ask a question about something that everybody else seems to know.

You're right, TJ. Getting lost happens easily enough in the beginning. After going around in circles and running into walls several times, people just throw in the towel, I think. It's frustrating and they think they'll never figure it out. Sadly, all the programs they bought said it was overnight-push-button-easy. I'm glad that I was too cheap to buy them, I got confused for free. :)

Anyway, I think a newbie corner would be a great way to organize things and foster a sub-community. Sorta like an affiliate incubator.

I just voted 9 Yes votes and 0 No votes. When you create a Newbie Thread. You effectively stopped Multiple threads on the same newbie Topics. Great Idea Implement it Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back